Zombie

Rumple

Alpha
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Zyloc Zyloc Mist
always thought the level of mob meant about same amount of damage so bit confused about L38 Zombie that when they gang up takes me down quite quickly. Would expect 3-4 mobs on me I would not need to heal. 240 hp, 49 evade plus ring (extra evade). Perseus+pulsar 6 and pulsar 2 (electric). mayhem amp for lifesteal

are they just hitting faster and not harder?

am I just being stupid :)

I assume by the fact I have 27 views and no responses that I am just being stupid :confused:

Thank you to the community for helping me to understand that and gl to all :)

Since no one else has responded, perhaps you should take a look at entropiawiki...specially Maturity level and damage column. You will find that it has no correlation between the two.

examples:

Primordial Longu - Old - level 39 - Max damage 214.
Storm Drake - Young - level 55 - Max damage 41

I dont think the zombie damage values have been confirmed yet or not? But perhaps they do more than last years zombie mutants.

Ive always found that if i have more than one mob on me it feels like i get hit more often, almost as if the more creatures are attacking the less effective your evade is...most likely just pure coincidence though. I would go with them doing more damage than last year.

Actually, I've noticed the same phenomenon occurring to me.

In Cat 10, I can easily take on 1-2 Zombies. 3 of'em seems to hit twice as hard, four of'em hit 5 times as hard, etc.

Seems like a Geometric progression, as opposed to a mathematical progression in received damage.

I think the individual damage is squared with each additional attacker.

Last edited:
Actually, I've noticed the same phenomenon occurring to me.

In Cat 10, I can easily take on 1-2 Zombies. 3 of'em seems to hit twice as hard, four of'em hit 5 times as hard, etc.

Seems like a Geometric progression, as opposed to a mathematical progression in received damage.

I think the individual damage is squared with each additional attacker.

thanks .... just thought I was going mad .... with 1 get hardly any damage but get more mobs and they do seem to hit harder .... as a group ....

Need someone clever to clear up the mystery or at least quantify it :)

pile-in damage.
strength in numbers.
Swarm effect.

Nice feature!

Now to add that effect to mobs like tantillions :rolleyes:

One reason two mobs hit more than twice as hard than one is you have regen.

2*D-R > 2*(D-R) for any positive R.

They do a fixed amount of damage lol

For cats 6 through 10 I have figured out their damage amounts and it is on the wiki

Back