it works now

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Echo Echo biatch
    Society
    Tax Collectors
    Images

I cant get the game up!

I have tried everything I can think of. It opens then closes automatically...... Any suggestions.

Open client loader and click Launch......entropia universe did not shut down normally!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Javen Wardenclyffe Tesla
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Biatch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have tried everything I can think of. It opens then closes automatically...... Any suggestions.

Open client loader and click Launch......entropia universe did not shut down normally!!
    Couple of questions: Did any software, OS updates, or hardware driver change recently/updated recently? Also, make sure no Windows updates are waiting as this causes strange performance issues on occasion. Do a anti-virus/malware scan as well. If no issues were found it might not hurt to do fresh GPU driver install. To do a fresh install I use a software called Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) by Wagnardsoft which reboots the PC into safemode and completely removes old drivers. It also prevents outdated drivers from Windows Updates being installed. Be sure to download the GPU drivers from nVidia or AMD before uninstalling.

For Entropia client, when the launcher is open go into Tools and select start in 'Safe Mode'. There is also the option to toggle 32bit/64bit clients. Next is to clear the old shader cache of the game. Updates without purging old shader cache can cause issues. Please see Blade of Akires Youtube video below for Shader Cache clearing. If that all fails re-install the game.

Hope that helps and goodluck!

Tesla