Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then you would be wrong. Your decision to believe what you want. Just remember that I have 5m cycled in my logs. I have enough to derive my results.
    You can say what you want but in fact you would be wrong when you take into account random. The odd (this pure odds not probability) of 12 with one throw of the dice is 1 in 36 after a million rolls without a single 12 the odds would still be one in 36. What make patterns here impossible is the random way loot is given out. Case in point is the miner that hit an 80K plus ATH and had played a couple of months and was never heard from again. You may feel that you have found a pattern but I doubt it.

But to each his own and Wish you well.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    I generally find i global more often during events...that doesn't mean im in the +, just that i think you get bigger swings so requires a larger size to counter....in saying that, maybe its just because i am out shooting for longer than i usually do so it just comes around....who knows, its dynamic!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    (this pure odds not probability)
    as converting between odds and probability is straightforward, please tell us the difference in your opinion?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    as converting between odds and probability is straightforward, please tell us the difference in your opinion?
    Kind of hard for me. Odds are real and probability is a guess or a predicted outcome. A coin toss is 50/50 each time you flip the odds are the same but the probability changes. If you flip heads 50 times in a row the odds remain the same but the probability goes up but the odds are still 50/50.

Then on top of all of that MA adds a random factor to their loot equation which now makes it impossible to predict or find a true pattern because the random factor can come up 50 times in a row to affect the out come.

I know that is a little exaggerated because I don't think you would toss heads 50 times in a row or have the random factor affect outcomes 50 times either. But by definition random means anytime, anywhere and as many times as it wants.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jennson Laudi Marakomm
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Wanted to write something, but changed my mind so i just wish you all a happy day and a lot of fun.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    ░▒▓ IRIDIUM ░▒▓
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    Kind of hard for me.
    same for me, as english isn't my main language, but check this out: https://www.graphpad.com/support/faq...ility-vs-odds/
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2