Server Downtime for Maintenance

guys....guys.... it's so simple! 9.00 UTC it's a break time, between breakfast and lunch time break @ Sweden

Hopefully a fix for the dropship.

Sneaky sneaky MA, dont mind us guys just a normal maintenence.. why 2 hours you ask? oh nothing, no reason DEFINATELY not adding FEN items to the loot, adding more items to vendors, fixing chat bug and hosting a 1week skill bonus event to coincide with mayhem. ;);););) im onto you guys.

Hope I can participate in the Mayhem after this maintenance. gl finding them bugs mindark!

On every mob I kill the instance hangs for 15-30 secs, it have something to do with the mayhem missions because when I try to quit them the whole client hangs until I kill the process in windows.
So I (and everybody else with this bug) cannot compete at all because of this time-lag.

WOOOOOOOOT they fixed the login

Thank you very much !!!

WOOOOOOOOT they fixed the login

Thank you very much !!!

you mean that long ass login time even after it loads? cause I still have it. :scratch2:

you mean that long ass login time even after it loads? cause I still have it. :scratch2:

Same with me. Noticed it seemed quicker when I logged in last night but then it just hung on the loading screen. Game loaded, heard the sounds, but was still stuck on the loading screen. Had to minimize and reopen game window to get it to work normally.

Back