Mindark Review this exploit in Survival mode

But that would be a rather easy fix :rolleyes:

I don't know why the gates are there in the first place...

Do they go into unreachable mode? I haven't been in survivial but in annihilation when a mob goes unreachable, after a while they disappear and respawn somewhere else (still unreachable but moving around).

Exploit or survive by any mean? let us know

Every event ——-> exploit .
Next event please MA, white room , no landscape . Just a white room with 4 walls with mobs falling from the sky.

just testing the survival mode right now, seem like this will waste more time than make gain

Well that is rather lame to see. If MA could somehow check logs, you could see I never left the boundaries or even knew you could...wasnt really interested in seeing if leaving them stopped the instance. Hopefully it's like Xen says where the mobs TP back into play, I can't afford to use another 30 medis stims, t10 lc-500 CDF that wont make another full run, or get the epic capture point RNG I got again :p

This is probably super easy to spot in logs, so if anybody abused it I guess MA will just remove their score :scratch2:

Obviously these doors should be closed.
But maybe it's not so easy to do..
It's probably stuck by rust. :wise:

Nothing new here?

Are the open doors traps to catch the exploiters or does it count as smart strategy?

i get out doors and then mobs dont put me back,
i dont think that its a problem

Has anyone reported this to MA and seen their response?

Has anyone reported this to MA and seen their response?

i did and got a copy pasted answer: check news and notes lol............
They will probably decide if its legit or not after the event is finished depend if they like who used or not ^^

i get out doors and then mobs dont put me back,
i dont think that its a problem

This is correct. By the time one gets to 50+ mins they will have so many mobs chasing them that going out a gate means death in 10 seconds. One can do better then that. While it looks like an issue it really isn't.

Back