Question: Price for taming

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Hello Entropians,

- I have a few questions about how much it would cost to tame a pet to level 7 so it can be summoned on another planet.

- Does it make a difference on different planet origins ( for pet ) taming prices?

- Does price include food or Nutrio Bars rather?

I bought a Panther Pet from RT and have zero clue on these pet or taming but do love the Panther.
If you are a Pet Tamer , please send me some prices of what you would charge.

Thank You so much,

New York Rose

:beerchug:

Hello Entropians,

- I have a few questions about how much it would cost to tame a pet to level 7 so it can be summoned on another planet.

- Does it make a difference on different planet origins ( for pet ) taming prices?

- Does price include food or Nutrio Bars rather?

I bought a Panther Pet from RT and have zero clue on these pet or taming but do love the Panther.
If you are a Pet Tamer , please send me some prices of what you would charge.

Thank You so much,

New York Rose

:beerchug:

Hi,
there are some difference from taming and training a pet; you probably are looking for prices to train a L1 (level1) Panther to L7 (level7) to be exportable, right? (taming a pet means that you go into the wild where a wild panther is and try to tame it with a whip to make it tamed and bring it into your inventory, and I think it is not your case).

Training a panther from L1 to L7 is really easy and it requires not so much time, a week maybe, it depends on how many hours you are ingame per day; it will cost 15/20PED (it is nutrio cost; training time is hardly payd to trainers); there are many common pets like Panther who costs the same to train: combibo, cornundacauda,nusul, bristlehog, arret, papoo, ...

Other pets requires more nutrio and more time to train to L7, so not all pets costs the same.

Don't level fast... it will cost more as focus will be low... just trick biggest trick at 99 percent or 100. Once focus is below 98 stop til it's back up to 99. Level 7 is fairly easy... getting to point of unlocking passive a bit longer... strong box pets and atrox and exoarosaur can export at level 1. Leprechaun used to be able to as well til monria food shop owners got iratable. ...

I think someone once estimated it around 50 ped per level... once you get to higher levels... not sure that's exact since hard pets train more difficult than easy ones.

Panther need to get to level 14 before they unlock passive. Passive is 10% increase in skill gain for pet and taming. To unlock the passive criteria bar you need to actually tame some stuff with a whip and attempt tame action (quick key it to make it easier)

entropia_2017-10-29_22.02.51.jpg

Panther's ability isn't the best in game vs other pets, but if you want to up it to level 7 or 14, go for it. ;)

Last edited:
You can level a panther pet to level 7 with 6.25 tt of nutrio. Have leveled over 30 of them to level 7 so am speaking from experience.

Cannot exactly tell from your post but if you are wanting someone to level it for you I have a level 7 sitting in my RT shop i can trade you for it plus ped.

Don't level fast... it will cost more as focus will be low... just trick biggest trick at 99 percent or 100. Once focus is below 98 stop til it's back up to 99. Level 7 is fairly easy... getting to point of unlocking passive a bit longer... strong box pets and atrox and exoarosaur can export at level 1. Leprechaun used to be able to as well til monria food shop owners got iratable. ...

I think someone once estimated it around 50 ped per level... once you get to higher levels... not sure that's exact since hard pets train more difficult than easy ones.

Panther need to get to level 14 before they unlock passive. Passive is 10% increase in skill gain for pet and taming. To unlock the passive criteria bar you need to actually tame some stuff with a whip and attempt tame action (quick key it to make it easier)

entropia_2017-10-29_22.02.51.jpg

Panther's ability isn't the best in game vs other pets, but if you want to up it to level 7 or 14, go for it. ;)

Thank You and everyone for great information and offers I received, this is all new stuff and am excited to check it out and looks like I'm going to be a bit busy. lol

I hate to say this but this Pet stuff and taming/training can be a bit addictive. :laugh:

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Not considering time, would it be more cost effective to spawn the pet and just leave it there?
Or it doesn't get any XP while just spawned?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Not considering time, would it be more cost effective to spawn the pet and just leave it there?
Or it doesn't get any XP while just spawned?

passive xp is much lower than active xp... it does get some from passive, but not much... better to do some tricks, just don't do so many that the focus gets too low. Certain tricks get more xp than others... general rule of thumb is that you want to use highest level trick you can to get best gains, then let focus come back up and do it all over again. If the pet is spawned the focus will return faster than if it's not spawned. Most focus comes back automatically after so many minutes or whatever... so if you log out a few hours, log in, do a trick for each pet you got, then log out and come back in a few more hours later, it's a slower process than just keeping em spawned, but not much slower.

Or craft 10k clicks on explosives 2 on full condition, while pet is spawned, and go to bed.

Or craft 10k clicks on explosives 2 on full condition, while pet is spawned, and go to bed.

? especially during crafting events.

Back