PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
    Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images

Before you get your withdrawal delayed...

While it is possible that I missed it, I am going to go with that I didn't as search did not bring up any important news. It was another item that was not communicated to the player base. Let me update the player base and do one of Mindark's most important job.

If you used a routing number in your wire transfers from Entropia Universe, you are required now to change it to a BIC/SWIFT code. If you are in the United States, it is something that you likely will need to contact your bank for to get the correct one as banks still display routing numbers and bank account digits on their software. If you do not do this, on commit day, you will get skipped and you will get one of those sketchy looking emails that I have mentioned about in another thread that you may overlook or go to junk mail.

Do yourself a favor and update it. Go to your account settings -> bank account details -> change to BIC/SWIFT code.

Update: After updating it and replying back to their odd email, they went forward with the commit 1 week later.
    Last edited by atomicstorm; 11-20-2018 at 01:17.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Also know that some banks in u.s. do not allow overseas transactions so it still might get blocked, along with mindark's crazy fees for that...

I really wish M.A. would just use PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals... makes things much easier for the end user...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 11-19-2018 at 00:53.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Crygenifer Cry Mistress
    Society
    Jebus Cryist
    Images
    wow you sure sound like a whinner MA should change the withdrawl period from several months to a year imagine wanting a quick withdrawl who do you people think you are?
    Last edited by Crygenifer; 11-18-2018 at 22:53.
    अवलोकितेश्वर

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Crygenifer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow you sure sound like a whinner MA should change the withdrawl period form several months to a year imagine wanting a quick withdrawl who do you people think you are?
    Some well deserved - REP.

Informing people who dont live in europe, that they need the european standard swift/bic codes, is not whinning!

wow you sure sound like a whinner MA should change the withdrawl period from several months to a year imagine wanting a quick withdrawl who do you people think you are?
    Had a bad day ?
    Cheer up

The world is vast and some people might be troubled with things that seem normal for someone else, because not every bank in every country use the same standards.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    Really there's no need to be so facetious, I'm actually very glad that atomicstorm posted about this because I am now informed and can prevent this problem from happening to me by taking action.

GoNI, in North America we use routing numbers, this bic/swift thing is totally new to me. Can you be nicer and more understanding of foreigners please?

Thank you for the info! very useful to know

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Quell Que Star
    Society
    Gunslingers
    Images
    This change has delayed my current withdrawal for over a month now. It would have been nice for MA to inform ALL of us with a simple communication of the change.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    Ugh, just found out about this and got my swift code. Thanks for the heads-up.