PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How could MA not know the swift code to deposit money into a customer registered US bank account?
    One that has also been used to deposit money.
    I can google it in 5 seconds.
    Sounds like BS to me.
    I am waiting on my first withdrawal as a sanity check.
    I will post results here when I find out.
    Rock
    Yeah, why dont they just change numbers around in your withdrawal request ?

It is not Mindarks fault US banks are literally terrible compared to any other country in the world. By the way, BIC/Swift is not an EU standard, but an international standard (ISO 9362).

Too bad PayPal don't work any more? I bet your pissed

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Taldur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, why dont they just change numbers around in your withdrawal request ?

It is not Mindarks fault US banks are literally terrible compared to any other country in the world. By the way, BIC/Swift is not an EU standard, but an international standard (ISO 9362).
    Here in the US what Mindark is referring to as the BIC/SWIFT code is known as the ABA# i.e. Bank Routing Number. Do ask your bank for it, and specifically ask them for instructions on taking incoming or making outgoing wire transfers since that is what Mindark really is doing. Also ask if there is a fee for it and how much it costs to do both incoming and outgoing wires since the fee for each are usually different. Ask questions and make sure to talk to highest manager you can since the underlings have no clue what the hell they are talking about, and get them to print out the info for you if you can so you have something on paper to discuss with them in case it does not go through and Mindark charges you their insanely high charge if it doesn't work first try.

Ask the questions because your typical bank account number and routing number are probably not the numbers Mindark wants or needs as many banks here use a third party bank so you have to get the right ABA/Bank Account Number combination and only the bank can give you that typically... as what mindark refers to as a 'bank transfer' is really known here as a 'wire transfer.'

I really wish Mindark could get Paypal back for both deposits and withdrawals since it had the what was probably the cheapest middle man fees. It was also a lot easier because you didn't have to know as much... or risk as much since Mindark didn't charge crazy fees if it didn't work I believe... and it almost always worked since you just had to know the email account associated with your paypal account, etc.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 12-13-2019 at 10:36.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2