Achievement: Unique Legend War Axe Tier 3

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Tiered the axe to 3 a few days ago. Huge thanks to Star for being insane enough to use it for hunting and get it ready for tiering.

Tiering ingredients: (because I know Darkaruki loves this info for the wiki)

And the swirlies:

Had wondered where this axe had gone. I remember being killed in the twin's ring back in the day by this.

Awesome!!!!

Tiered the axe to 3 a few days ago. Huge thanks to Star for being insane enough to use it for hunting and get it ready for tiering.

Tiering ingredients: (because I know Darkaruki loves this info for the wiki)

And the swirlies:

Ohhhh Photon!

Gratz..Gratz!!

:beerchug:

:yay:Gratz Photon!

Grats, how about a stats reminder?

nice_axe.jpg

I've seen bigger. ;)

Just kidding, congratulations!

Grats, how about a stats reminder?

Un-enhanced:

Enhanced:

Yes, it has efficiency of 0%, but with a devastim 15mg I managed to crit for 860! That was fun.

Loving the 0% effic :laugh: , still is an amazing piece of eu history and a fun tool. Gratz on tier.

Congrats.

How did Star like hunting with it?

I am actually curious.

Was it not ampable ? Is it now ampable with the recent melee changes?

It's ampable. (is that a word! :laugh:)

I have a mayhem delta amp on it and it was like having a healer on me! Amazing but expensive to use.

I have a mayhem delta amp on it and it was like having a healer on me! Amazing but expensive to use.

It's a very silly Axe.. I recall it smiting everyone near New Oxford... It wiped out a whole server region :)

You can use both M-matrix and trauma amp at the same time ya know

Gratz, Buuutiful piece of kit.

Regards
Tees

Belated grz Photon.

I do remember years ago during a land grab on Myrene island, Star running around with that axe slaughtering everyone. It was a blast to watch!

Belated grz Photon.

I do remember years ago during a land grab on Myrene island, Star running around with that axe slaughtering everyone. It was a blast to watch!

It seems to be a pattern.. random slaughter, Star, some weapon.

Funny how that happens :D

Of course ampable is a word, all words are made up and ampable works as a functioning word.

Yea now get a big amp with mayhem and go to town!

Also would you ever sell it?

Back