Improved a105 VS. a106

The only real difference between those 2 amps is how many shots you can fire before needing to repair:

• A106 = a little over 2000 shots
  • Imp. A105 = almost 7500 shots

If you're out in the field consistently doing over 2000 shots and don't want to carry multiple amps, you should consider investing in an Imp. A105. If you're never out in the field doing over 2000 shots before returning to TT/Repair terminals, or don't mind carrying several A106 to swap as needed, you'll be fine with the A106.

The only real difference between those 2 amps is how many shots you can fire before needing to repair:

If you're out in the field consistently doing over 2000 shots and don't want to carry multiple amps, you should consider investing in an Imp. A105. If you're never out in the field doing over 2000 shots before returning to TT/Repair terminals, or don't mind carrying several A106 to swap as needed, you'll be fine with the A106.

Threre's really no need to use multiple amps anymore... (the only use is if you don't want to move it between different guns).

I don't know when they appeared since I've been away from EU for 10 years,... but some of the first things i bought when returning was a "Portable TT Unit (L)" and a "Portable Repair Unit (L)". With these you can be out in the field as long as you want...

Its called Portable Repair Unit (L) use one instead of carrying multiple amps.

Definetly Imp A 105

Definetly Imp A 105
How come? The MU brought in by 3 usages of the repair tool is not significant and it doesn't justify the MU difference between the two amps.

Imp A105 all the way. Repairing is annoying :)

Imp a105 last longer and is slightly more eco (more ammo burn than a106, which is cheaper cause of shrapnel conversion)

Back