Buying: CAT 3 Winning Weapons

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hi I am interested in acquiring a Cat 3 weapon that will allow me to have a good chance at winning some of the events for the next year. I checked the wiki and looked at all the weapons that fit the category, so if you have one of these, or know of someone that does, I would like discuss purchasing it.

I looked on the wiki and just went down a list of potential candidates. If for some reason they are not acquirable or do not work in Cat 3, please let me know. Also, if they have super expensive tiering costs I would like to know that as well. Also if I missed a good weapon, or you have a lower dps but a high tiered version I am open to that. I am also looking for suggestions.

Weapons I am interested in:

Isis LR53 Modified
Herman LAW-30 Smuggler
Prosecutor M35
A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected
Nano Katana
Herman SIR-50 Smuggler
Herman ARK-30 Smuggler
Herman RAW-505 Smuggler
EWE EP-41 Military Adjusted
Svempa T15
Maddox IV Adjusted
Kesmek Bett
Isis LR53 Adjusted
Isis LR53
Isis HL11
Rutic Bett

Last edited:
i have the following two weapons on your list available:

[Shagadi Disintegration Sword] - Tier 1.4 - tiers (82, 44, 93, 92, 111, 105, 116, 106, 100, 60)
[Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military] - Tier 5.7 - tiers (97, 96, 77, 103, 103, 76, 116, 116, 83, 54, 47)

They are at this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306398-Stuff-for-Sale

I just realised the sword won't work because it requires level 47 Hit/DMG to max it.
I may be interested in the gun, but I really want to see if i can find something closer to max dmg and higher tier. I willl keep you in mind.

got a dehera immolation sword at tier 4.9 + vi trauma - if interested - adding because i figure its around = to the adj maddox

I have a T8.6 Nano Katana I bought for tt+7000.30 earlier this year I can sell you for the same since I really have not used it.

Back