Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected Tier 3 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
Last edited:
Saturday morning bumps! Got some messages but no commitments :p

Bump. Might be last bump for a little while, starting to have second thoughts about selling this as upgrade seems hard to find at a reasonable price right now.

bump bump bump bump

Quick bump to the top.

Here's another bumps

Bump to the top.

Giving this another bump :)

Best of Luck with your sell mate, Free bump

The part where you say the price isn't negotiable might be scaring away alot of potential buyers.
If you made SB/or Starting offer; 9K + tier cost for a random example, with no time limit and set a reserve price that remains unseen. That could help get the offers rolling, to a price you might end-up really liking.
It's a nice gun but Unlikely you will get a lot of offers during the FEN Event loot.

If you have alot of ped in the gun you might be more well off selling 3-5months after FEN event when FEN items are more Rare to find for sell. At that point this gun Will stand out like it should a great deal more from then on.

Last edited:
If you made SB 9K + tier cost, with no time limit
it should land around 20K; It's a nice gun but Unlikely you will get offers near your asking point.
Best of Luck with your sell mate

If you have alot of ped in the gun you might be more well off selling 3-5months after FEN event when FEN items are more Rare to find for sell. At that point this gun would stand out more from them.

Really? Please tell me more...

If you made SB 9K + tier cost, with no time limit
it should land around 20K; It's a nice gun but Unlikely you will get offers near your asking point.
Best of Luck with your sell mate

If you have alot of ped in the gun you might be more well off selling 3-5months after FEN event when FEN items are more Rare to find for sell. At that point this gun would stand out more from them.

You should strongly consider playing tetris the rest of your life. the lp-40 is amazing...

T0 LP-40s will continue to sell over 30k until they are likely gone. Then consider tier 1 upgrade was 1088 TT...

I will avoid personal attacks here.. but prolly neg rep you anyway. ^^

**edit: nope.. cant neg rep you again for a while it says**

Giving this a bump today.

Time for another Bomp I guess.

Bump this to the top.

Hump day bump day! :)

And up this goes again!

Bump it to the top.

Another bump. Gotten some interesting offers, let's see what this week brings :)

Tuesday morning bump :)

bump! to the top!

Bump this up to the top!!

Another quick bump!

Bump this up. Make me a reasonable offer :)

Another trip to the top of the stack. Show me the money!

Still for sell?

Back