We Need More Opals

LR-40 FEN costs more than Mod Merc to tier. So if you want to tier a high efficiency 2.0 weapon you're throwing away that efficiency in cost to tier. All seems a bit pointless, MA need to restructure it's tiering system.

Totally agreed. Tier 1 was 985 ped TT of materials and tier 2 was 1970 ped. I'm going to leave it at that. It was fun while it lasted :)

EP craft destroyed the crafting system.

Thats BS.

The flood of UL items, and the much better L items coming from hunting loot instead from crafting, that destroyed crafting, not EP BP.

Edit:
With Armatrix series, MA is addressing that issue, and I hope for more to come to make crafting interesting again.

Last edited:
Thats BS.

The flood of UL items, and the much better L items coming from hunting loot instead from crafting, that destroyed crafting, not EP BP.

Edit:
With Armatrix series, MA is addressing that issue, and I hope for more to come to make crafting interesting again.

nvm....

MA i am bout to craft alot this days . Throw some opals here

Last edited:
Thats BS.

Edit:

I agree with UL item part, but i think the armatrix series was a bad idea... they should rather have adjusted the values of the old items and maybe rework their BPs instead of making them entirely obsolete, who's buying bulltac & shear (sub 60% efficiency) amps these days or 57% efficiency older weapons when there's 63+% efficiency armatrix guns for sub 120% MU?

Yes and some mobs give 102% avg mu which means you shouldnt hunt them when your expected return is 96% in this case crafters should just not make an item like the one you describe cus its a losing bp.

but if crafters stop crafting those items, then even more hunting/mining loot becomes worthless....

Last edited:
That is why the Recycle blueprints are selling so high right now. Seems to be the best way to farm opals.

That being said, yes, tiering 2.0 guns is radically expensive.

Many will do it anyways, as this guns high tired are event winners, what will pay back the long run.

Opals down to 500+%, still way too high. Also a little suspicious of auction history manipulation...

Opals down to 500+%, still way too high. Also a little suspicious of auction history manipulation...

There is an individual who is currently fixing the market. You can easily find him by simply looking at who is selling opals the most frequently. He's got no EntropiaLife data indicating that he crafts anything which produces Opals, and he has been heavily involved in the market for over 6 months.

That is why the Recycle blueprints are selling so high right now. Seems to be the best way to farm opals.

While drop rate for other mats, not just opals, seems to have lowered. Makes perfect sense.

Opal drop rate has not changed. The demand for it is what is causing this upsurge. This happens always whenever there are new items introduced and the 2.0 stuff are expensive to tier. Also carramone etc getting tiered.

Once these items pass the t4 stage things will get back to normal.

People craft EXP now.... Most of my opals were from amp/item hofs. Fairly sure all of them, but I may have forgotten one. :)

I think the biggest reason we see Opals less is that explosives drop them far less, and that is where people cycle crafting the most now.

There are really only a few solid amp crafters left though, and it would be easy for them to corner the price.

Last edited:
maybe MA should set the worst case scenario in crafting to 50% return, i'm certain that is going to make people craft more and increase the amount of opals...

Back