Question: Is this the missing beer shipment?

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
North of Honuri in non-lootable PVP, by the river.

An Omegaton shipping container crashed into ground, with barrels scattered around.

hbeer1.jpg

hbeer2.jpg

Didn't have any tools to open a barrel and see what's in it. :(

(I did some searching but didn't find any mentions of this, so either this is a fairly recent addition, or no one ever goes to that area. :))

...and a shred of Entropia story line is discovered lol

Pretty sure it's part of a quest scheduled to be release sometime in 2023.

sigh... would it have killed them to make it actually look like it crashed into the ground? Rather than just overlapping two surfaces...

Lazy

sigh... would it have killed them to make it actually look like it crashed into the ground? Rather than just overlapping two surfaces...

Lazy

I play on mixed mostly low settings, it might look better on high/v.high.

And there are probably sandstorms in the area. :cool:

...and a shred of Entropia story line is discovered lol

Pretty sure it's part of a quest scheduled to be release sometime in 2023.

naaah it's a forgotten one from 2003 announcement or something :laugh:

It show us how well the level designer is working. Super low poly model, plus no fantasy, plus no fun at work. I think it make some sense, that it remember at beer barrels.

But ok, maybe only real live level designer see that :) Maybe we all should make more pics of the well done level design all around.

Ok, some places looking pretty nice and there i think was a real level designer at work.

Dont get it wrong, like most time, it is just my opinion, in hope to see they make it better and fix all the noobish looking at some places.

Back