Arkadia Moon Deed Trading

No, it does not has yet.

Arkadia Moon Deeds can still be buyed in the web shop.

:o:

No.

And it's a shame too, because I am feeling ripped off with what I bought and wish for the opportunity to pawn them off on some other chump.

No.

And it's a shame too, because I am feeling ripped off with what I bought and wish for the opportunity to pawn them off on some other chump.

More than likely, if others feel the same reason, that's probably the reason they are still in the webshop.

If the deeds didn't sell in the first week they likely weren't going to.

There is minimal hunting/mining done on the moon, and I am not sure where all these investment dollars for new deeds was going to come from. Best of my knowledge there is not a growing player base (re-rolling avatars does not count), and likely no big time player out there wanting to put 250k USD into a risky business model.

Only way to increase these sales, is to have item drops like they have from Ark Underground. SO time for Augmented/Perfected Viceroy, with these nanites dropping from moon mobs. If new moon starts generating revenue, you could see people pump some $$$ into the deeds. until then, it will be a very slow process of unloading 1.7% rate of return deeds.

The Ark Moon is in it's early stages of development and there is a lot more coming, new loot items, new Blueprints, apartments, shops, etc...

There is a PP VU this month, perhaps we will see some new stuff rolled out shortly on the Ark Moon

What happens now with the Moon Deeds? Are the paying out something? How much you guys have get from the time you have buy the Deeds? Thanks for the information..

ya hopin the update brings more content and action - info needed

here is shared loot smugglers pos tho if you see them globaling come and share

[Planet Arkadia Moon, 10457, 8943, 60, Waypoint]

This is where they are at come one come all

Jas

It looks not good for the Moon...to many days without payout.....hmm...

It looks not good for the Moon...to many days without payout.....hmm...

I imagine we won't be seeing any payouts during MM.

What's pissing me off is that you only get a payout IF a deed earns 1 PEC in a day, but there's no rollover so those 10 days without a payout, FU and your dividends you get nothing. The deeds earn .9 of a PEC for 10 days in a row, no payout. Part of the reason the deeds are doing poorly both in earnings and in sales, is because Arkadia Moon looks like No Man's Sky when it was released... And then there's the spotty payouts.

MA won't even answer support questions regarding these deeds.

What's pissing me off is that you only get a payout IF a deed earns 1 PEC in a day, but there's no rollover so those 10 days without a payout, FU and your dividends you get nothing. The deeds earn .9 of a PEC for 10 days in a row, no payout.

As far as i know it does roll over to the next day, it adds up and when there is a 1 pec payout reached there will be a payout, if not it rolls over another day.

As far as i know it does roll over to the next day, it adds up and when there is a 1 pec payout reached there will be a payout, if not it rolls over another day.

Well shit....

That's even worse.

Feeling bad about the moon deeds? Worried about when payouts will increase or when they will be tradeable? Don't worry CP deeds are on the way!

Feeling bad about the moon deeds? Worried about when payouts will increase or when they will be tradeable? Don't worry CP deeds are on the way!

And the income will be diluted because they issue 500,000 deeds 1usd each, not 330,000 deed 1 usd (original price for CP) - it will take almost 10 years to see the money invested returned to your pocket. 1 deed should give you 1,12 ped per year so you will receive 0,3 PEC per day - best case scenario.

Those deeds are aimed towards small players, newbies - to every player. Who cannot afford one sweet 10 ped deed?

Best deal of your life. Buy some some state bonds instead. Same return.

And the income will be diluted because they issue 500,000 deeds 1usd each, not 330,000 deed 1 usd (original price for CP) - it will take almost 10 years to see the money invested returned to your pocket.

That is... if the 17% RoI would be correct.
I think the figure is correct, however not representative for past and future RoI's, since the last months were extremely active on CP.

Also, is this 17% RoI calculated on 330.000 or on 500.000 peds? VERY important factor.

That is... if the 17% RoI would be correct.
I think the figure is correct, however not representative for past and future RoI's, since the last months were extremely active on CP.

Also, is this 17% RoI calculated on 330.000 or on 500.000 peds? VERY important factor.

I assumed that it is calculated on 330k. And we do not have any further data, no average for past years. Hard to anticipate anything. That is why I said it was best case scenario.

And we do not know if we would receive all 100% of CP income, will the tax go up to 5% from 4,5%, will it drive the crowd away from CP. Who know's...

And the income will be diluted because they issue 500,000 deeds 1usd each, not 330,000 deed 1 usd (original price for CP) - it will take almost 10 years to see the money invested returned to your pocket. 1 deed should give you 1,12 ped per year so you will receive 0,3 PEC per day - best case scenario.

Those deeds are aimed towards small players, newbies - to every player. Who cannot afford one sweet 10 ped deed?

Best deal of your life. Buy some some state bonds instead. Same return.

where do you have that kind of information from?

Its bit strange that people are investing in Deeds of this game when anyone can learn programming from udemy website or similar websites like that. This is a part of Shadow Currency economy and I made mistake of buying Compet Deeds as the Hanger owners did same mistake of buying them and now 110K PED worth of hanger goes for sale around 45k to 55k PED worth of Privateer because MA implemented vehicles without thinking about hanger owners huge investments.

And this game is developed by Sweden people a country know for hiding black money and close to swizerland which is going to see crackdown on black money of people hiding wealth from Asia. If you are doing same thing of hiding wealth here and not paying income tax then might go to jail after next USA elections as I expect from news.

And this game is developed by Sweden people a country know for hiding black money and close to swizerland which is going to see crackdown on black money of people hiding wealth from Asia. If you are doing same thing of hiding wealth here and not paying income tax then might go to jail after next USA elections as I expect from news.

(bolding mine - //H.)

Here are some selected air distances between cities to help you get an idea what is close to what:
  • Stockholm, Sweden to Bern, Switzerland: 960 miles
  • Washington, DC to Miami, FL: 928 miles
  • Miami, FL to Tegucigalpa, Honduras: 927 miles

(data: Distance Calculator :))

(bolding mine - //H.)

Here are some selected air distances between cities to help you get an idea what is close to what:
  • Stockholm, Sweden to Bern, Switzerland: 960 miles
  • Washington, DC to Miami, FL: 928 miles
  • Miami, FL to Tegucigalpa, Honduras: 927 miles

(data: Distance Calculator :))

New York to Stockholm it is 6321,4 km, thats around 3950 miles.

Yes, it is close :D

Back