FYI: Vehicles are usable in PVP3 (Lootable PVP)

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
I'm guessing this happened a little while back when radar was unscrambled in this zone, definitely a bug.

I'm guessing this happened a little while back when radar was unscrambled in this zone, definitely a bug.

I have already reported this bug to support about a year ago. I saw an avatar hunting ambus in middle pvp3 with quad parked next to him.

Edit: Sad to see that it is still not fixed :(

Last edited:
I have already reported this bug to support about a year ago. I saw an avatar hunting ambus in middle pvp3 with quad parked next to him.

Edit: Sad to see that it is still not fixed :(

I believe that's a separate bug related to an exploit which causes the client to incorrectly recognize the zone the avatar is currently in, in this case vehicles are just straight up allowed to be used and placed by anybody however they want inside of this lootable PVP zone which is an unintended error caused by the recent change to radar visibility in the PVP3 area.

I think you are making something big out of nothing.

Rules and configs in different pvp have changed many times over the years.

Nearby allowed or not. Radar enabled or not. Same goes for vehicules..

Vehicules were allowed in pvp 3 and 4 for few years. Same applied at rig. Then they made them prohibited in restricted areas. Allowed them again or not. Afaik pvp 4 never seen vehicules again since they were removed. While pvp 1 2 and 3 did obviously

Also silent changes like this does not surprises me.. Even more during FEN with primordial longu being fit for platnium tokens.. i am not pro vehicules just thinking its a meaningless tweak and probably not a bug.

What did support department reply?

it's almost certainly just an accidentally enabled parameter from when they turned off the radar scrambling in PVP 3, there's absolutely no place for vehicles in a lootable pvp environment currently, they're exploitable in a myriad of ways (seeing green dot, placing items quickly in vehicle inventory, recalling to storage...) and make dying practically impossible in general

in the extremely unlikely scenario where it's not just a bug, it's definitely a big mistake.

Back