End of the year sale?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
What's the big end of year sale this year? Is it one of the planetoids mentioned in the deep white paper?

I heard they're gonna auction the PED cards of all the inactive accounts from the players lost to fear, common sense, and the reality of the state of EU. Should be about 850,000 PED cards all ranging from 1 PEC up to 3 PED.

I have my fingers crossed that they will offer it by way of the FEN token trader, so i'm stockpiling those platinum's! :ahh:

I have my fingers crossed that they will offer it by way of the FEN token trader, so i'm stockpiling those platinum's! :ahh:

oh my! Your imagination can beat Gene Roddenberry's scenarios :laugh:

This year they sell "virtually nothing certificates" to prove you can make money with virtually nothing in eu. 50 000 Ped per certificate. The certificate will be just in your immagination tough, because else it weren't virtually nothing anymore. :smoke:

I heard they're gonna auction the PED cards of all the inactive accounts from the players lost to fear, common sense, and the reality of the state of EU. Should be about 850,000 PED cards all ranging from 1 PEC up to 3 PED.

Jokes aside, this is how you keep looting certain items, I am pretty sure.

My money is on a knick knack that has no relevance to the game like the last few years, including equus.

I think whatever MA sell it should be sold in the form of joint ownership deeds with some kind of voting system (based on the number of deeds owned) for how the structure is managed

This offers a large important (hopefully) structure for one rich individual to manage (if they can obtain more than 50% of the deeds) while also appleasing the general player base who can invest in ownership themselves.

If is hard to see what exactly MA can sell other then the usual useless rubbish we have seen in the past few years because where would MA put anything useful in the universe. Calypso is the obvious candidate but favouritism to any one planet particularly (arguably) the most developmed isn't really that helpful.

I see some options:

1) MA release some useful structure for every single planet (an obvious suggestion would be land)
2) MA release some useful structure for space (space mining/hunting land or space mall) which is common for all planets to use and benefit from.
3) MA release some kind of uniquely taxed free roaming mob which players can buy shares in and receive the tax back (this is a nice option imo because a very good storyline could be written around the whole thing).

To finish whatever MA sells should add some new capability or function to the universe as a whole which should mutually benefit the owner of the item and also the people using that feature.

It would be a terrible mistake on MAs part to offer something superfical or with novelty qualities (invisible armour for example).

I would like to see some kind of publically owned stock exchange where players can buy and sell deeds very quickly for a nominal fee (say 1 pec per transaction). One of these stock exchanges would exist on every planet. The owners would take 50% of the transaction fee, MA 25% and the plant on which the transaction occured 25%.

Alternatively MA could sell a trading company based around the idea of the transport system and the transport fees from the auction house..

Last edited:
Back