Discovery: Qataal SlayWay

Noorie

Dominant
Society
Royal Club
Noorie Anwar
Hey guys,

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to discover this interesting blueprint and the related Item while crafting some gizmos on the planet of Toulan :)

Cheers,

Noor

Nice Find!

Nice find - the first find of the Qataal series. I've been hoping for such a discovery. Thanks for posting the stats.

Please check if you can put an amp on it. The only Toulan blade that I've been able to use an amp on is the BirdOfPrey Teyer, (and presumably the whole BirdOfPrey series). Hopefully this series is OK for amps too.

Big Grats!

Peace, Miles

Gratz on the find. But a rec 22 blade from a lvl 9 bp? no wonder I've never been to this planet.

Finally something from Toulan with a bit more punch.

Gratz!

Thank you everyone :love:

Have a great time and good luck :)

Noor

Hey guys,

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to discover this interesting blueprint and the related Item while crafting some gizmos on the planet of Toulan :)

Cheers,

Noor

Gratz :wtg:

Gratz Noorie. Keep hof'ng :wtg:

I tried to attach a Melee Amp and it didn't work :mad:
So I can confirm this Blade is not ampable.

Nothing more than a glittering souvenir from the planet of Toulan ...

Please check if you can put an amp on it. The only Toulan blade that I've been able to use an amp on is the BirdOfPrey Teyer, (and presumably the whole BirdOfPrey series). Hopefully this series is OK for amps too.

I tried to attach a Melee Amp and it didn't work :mad:
So I can confirm this Blade is not ampable.

Nothing more than a glittering souvenir from the planet of Toulan ...

Bummer - hopefully the amp fix for Toulan will come. There are a whole bunch of fast-hitting long-blades that do not take amps :(

Thanks for the info.

Peace, Miles

Good News

I am glad to confirm that the Toulan Mele Weapons are now ampable :yay:

Thanks MA :D

Back