PC: Melee Trauma Amplifier V

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
PC: Melee Trauma Amplifier V (with some charts n' stats!)

I have one and am looking to sell it... just don't know what to ask for it. :scratch2:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=219

Fairly rare. Event prize. 24 Damage. Only a handful of sales on AH, last one was a few years ago... price was all over the place +1400 to +2800ish.

I believe this chart shows all of the melee weapons that the V amp is ideal for... not too big (VI) and not too small (IV). The chart is reflecting the stats with V Amp attached. If I'm wrong- please correct me. But for anyone grinding on one of the below weapons, this amp is the ideal UL amp to use.

With that being said and shown- what's it worth?

Click for a larger image of the hopefully correct chart

attachment.php

Last edited:
Added the chart... Hoping some of you experts can help me pick a proper selling price.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
bumping this up

Firstly, I am NOT an expert. But here is my logic...

The VI amp is going for about +(550-600). And the IV is going for about +190. So logic would say about +400 would make sense (rarity aside). But logic tends to go out the window with people that want what they want when they want it...

One big question is what were the last 2-3 sales going for? Was it a rising trend of falling?

Really, it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If I had to ballpark it based on a typical falling trend:

+2400 = This would only be possible if NONE have been available for close to a year or more and you find a desperate buyer at the perfect time. IMO this would be way overpaying if the markup charts show sales as low as +1400.
+1800 = Probably the limit these days with the market the way it is. Though I think there's only a couple people that would be willing to spend this.
+1400 = A reasonable price based on past sales that a decent number could probably justify spending. Considering it's lowest documented markup.
+1000 = A good price that shows a nice discount compared to the lowest in the markup graph. Many would probably buy at this price.
+800 = A great price that definitely would get a lot more activity at this price point since it's so close to the VI and fits perfectly on the mid-level Arkaas Fire Dagger.
+400 = Would probably insta-sell to a trader that would re-list it for +800 or higher lol

TLDR;

If the markup has been FALLING in the last 3 sales: I'd list in auction with a starting price of +800 and a buyout of +1800 to see what you get. I suspect it will land at about +1230 as long as you get a couple people doing a bidding war.

If the markup has been RISING in the last 3 sales: Set a buyout that's about 15% higher than the highest recent price in the markup chart and a starting bid that's about 30% lower than the highest recent price in the markup chart. IE if it was 2400... start the bids at +1650 and buyout of +2750.

Of course set it for a 7 day auction that ends during peak time on Saturday and see what happens. If you don't get any bids re-list and gradually reduce the prices by maybe 100 peds on both ends.

Last edited:
Of course set it for a 7 day auction that ends during peak time on Saturday and see what happens. If you don't get any bids re-list and gradually reduce the prices by maybe 100 peds on both ends.

That certainly sounds like the smart way to do it... What is the prime time to end the auction?

I think you're about right with the pricing too... appreciated!

That certainly sounds like the smart way to do it... What is the prime time to end the auction?

I think you're about right with the pricing too... appreciated!

any time between 1700 and 2100 MA time is peak

buuuuuuuuuump

Last edited:
dam i had that ranked combat knife during the period you appear to be selling this. i almost broke down and did it when kate agreed to sell me hers for 1800. but i could never squeeze that amount out of the ped card. sold the knife to chuudy i think. now i'm lookin for a trauma 8 for the shagadi, mostly for the secondary but big weapon to mount the m-matrix healer on. looks like gonna be a retarded quest... ok back to punies

any time between 1700 and 2100 MA time is peak

Well miss out on many US players, I would say perfect end time would be around 23-1 MA time at weekends, so you get all the europeans that may stay awake a little longer than usual to bid on it, and dont miss out the US players that come online around that time.

Just about done with the Melee V... picked up a VI today to use with the Songkra. Will be selling soon in case anybody is looking for one. Perfect paired with the Ranked Combat Knife or the Fire Dagger.

Still have this- looking to sell

Last edited:
Just a friendly FYI- Think I saw a nice tier Ranked Combat Knife in the Deer Mall in case anybody wants an awesome blade for the amp :)

Last edited:
Back