IFN Dropship problem

Hello!
Are there any IFN Dropship owners online? Would you please check can you spawn this thing?
I found there is a problem with spawning. Started probably few days ago (or since some past update...) -- game reports "Not suitable place" everywhere, even in the proven locations I used to spawn in many times.
May be there are some restrictions now like for pets -- you can't spawn vehicle on other planets if it's not full tt or something like this :)
Thank you.

Hello!
Are there any IFN Dropship owners online? Would you please check can you spawn this thing?
I found there is a problem with spawning. Started probably few days ago (or since some past update...) -- game reports "Not suitable place" everywhere, even in the proven locations I used to spawn in many times.
May be there are some restrictions now like for pets -- you can't spawn vehicle on other planets if it's not full tt or something like this :)
Thank you.

It has been reported several times, so it´s not just you! I don´t know the specifics since I don´t own one myself.

The A-team is aware of the issue and they are working with MA to resolve this bug.

Can only be spawned in owned hangers on caly

yesssssss, repaired!!!! at least, in cyrene i can put my dropship again..... MA fix something!!!!

Back