Selling: Perfected Hedoc Mayhem/ Augmented Mayhem BC-80 / Perfected BC 70/ LP-120 etc... mayhem trade items

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Hi, collected a nice bunch of mayhem token which allow me to offer for sale most of the mayhem trader items.

Most interesting are

A&P Series Mayhem BP-70 Perfected (90k tokens+2pm) 99.1 dps, 92,5% efficiency!
BO 110K >> now 100K

A&P Series Mayhem BC-80 Augmented (98ktokens+2pm) 103,7dps, 88% efficiency!
BO 120K >> now 110K SOLD, SALE PENDING

A&P Series Mayhem LP-120 (110k tokens +1pm) 116,8dps ,84% efficiency
BO 140K>now 130K

Perfected Hedoc Mayhem (70k tokens+2pm) 200 heal,43min > 143,33 heal per second vs 110 heal per second for mod hedoc, thats 30% better!
BO 90K>now 80K

At this time i m missing a few tokens for the imp 110 and BP-130 - if this is the items of your interest you can contact me but i wont be able to deliver those before January (after christmas mayhem) so:
Taking offer on imp-110 and BP-130, with deal early january

How it works:

I wont purchase the item until you payd 20% of the agreed deal without collateral from my side.
Once you payd 20 %, i will purchase the item and we will make the trade.
I will ask you to show me the full agreed amount before i pick-up the item.

EDIT 22/11:
Tokens are now received and i m ready to purchase!
Special discount for a quick deal : -10K ped BO on the items mentionned in main post

Items of interest for trade:

- Mod Hedoc
- Xtlc 800 t10 or similar dps
- Full supremacy F or similar
- Full Est F
- Ranger scope Mk 1
- Laser sight Mk 2

Last edited:
What price would you ask for a A&P Series Mayhem LP-40 Perfected?
Needs 45,000 x M Tokens 2 x PM Tokens 65 ped

received the tokens already? i havent

hi, BO 70K for that one.

Is it higher then 15-40K because of the 2 x PM Tokens needed; limiting how you can sell your remaining points of the other type?

Last edited:
Is it higher then 15-40K because of the 2 x PM Tokens needed; limiting how you can sell your remaining points of the other type?

yup, this is definitly not the kind of items i wanna sell with the amount of point i got, which makes it expensive, this is why its not quoted in the main thread. that would be a perfect feet for a regular cat 3-5 winner i think

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Just to clarify, i cannot provide the bp-130 gun before early january because i m missing 5k tokens atm
BUT i can guarantee it for early january because i dont need to win a prize to get 5k token, i can just farm for it!

Tokens have now been distributed and the items are ready to be purchased!

Special discount for a quick deal : -10K ped BO on the items mentionned in main post

Items of interest for trade:

- Mod Hedoc
- Xtlc 800 t10 or similar dps
- Full supremacy F or similar
- Full Est F
- Ranger scope Mk 1
- Laser sight Mk 2

bC 80 aUG SOLD, SALE PENDING

Back