I feel scammed

Spiders are not in the halloween event, despite not having enough time to complete due to RL stuff going on, i still attempted the event. If spiders were in the Halloween event, then i prob would have hunted them over zombies as i could atleast use the oils to craft something.

Also as a side note, EL doesn't show all mobs that you hunt, just ones that you global on.....I can go through 5000 mobs without a single global. Doesn't mean mobs are not worth hunting. If i want to global I will pull out the swine deluxe to throw as much ped against a mob as possible....then you would notice what i hunt.

"Halloween Mayhem 2018 Results
This year's Halloween Mayhem event was more popular than ever, breaking several records for daily hunting activity."

This seems to be the reality and not a failure...
Well, yes and no. Halloween Mayhem and the larger framework of FEN are not exactly the same thing. But, fair enough, you still have a valid point there.

Regardless, I would claim there is a certain demographic within EU that shares Kerham's sentiment and it would in fact have a positive effect on the game if MA would make a serious effort to provide some content for those people as well.

It's certainly not a question of life or death, far from it. But still, it's a valid complaint well worth of paying attention... I think?

Just stop cry and back drop/shoot system i sure to you going eventual pay dont matter whats you going hunt or do
just avoid tax and high mu input

@OP

Ive tried to come up with constructive criticism for you, but I will just say im sorry you feel this way. And add that you should possibly try to get a better understanding of how the game functions and hopefully it will change your experience for the better.

Amongst the heaps of B.S. on this forum, there are actually some very informative posts, and ingame for the most part many ppl are willing to offer some advice or help. What YOU do with this info is the key.

I feel even more cheated, I've killed way more stuff than that since my last ESI. Lemme get that ESI I think it was meant for me :D

I feel even more cheated, I've killed way more stuff than that since my last ESI. Lemme get that ESI I think it was meant for me :D

Looted my last esi in 2008 :scratch2:

you dont deserve esi as i explained in discord slyk move on

Is there anyone who's ever complained about EL not being representative whose done better than Level 50 in 10 years?

Not sure i fully follow your question Oleg, but I have achieved L50 and can honestly complain about EL not being representative of my activities.

Like others have said though, it is a tool, use it as a tool and I have no issues with it.
Same as any statistic it can be skewed however the the person using it wishes in favor or against any idea or concept.

Well, yes and no. Halloween Mayhem and the larger framework of FEN are not exactly the same thing. But, fair enough, you still have a valid point there.

Regardless, I would claim there is a certain demographic within EU that shares Kerham's sentiment and it would in fact have a positive effect on the game if MA would make a serious effort to provide some content for those people as well.

It's certainly not a question of life or death, far from it. But still, it's a valid complaint well worth of paying attention... I think?

I agree, there should be more than just token collecting.

I did start early, around 2005, but never really played much, I was level 45 in 2015, now at level 126 and yes, I admit it, I was noob once. I still am. And I am having a lot of fun.

So, what happened to the Evey I used to know?

Not trying to make fun of you in any way. I have been where you are many many many times....right now is one of those times and God i wish i felt scammed so i could get out of this game. This weekend i lost many K's on just spiders many many K's...but every pec i manage to get hold of...still goes to them...damn it...PE/EU is like heroin...

//Randy

Is there anyone who's ever complained about EL not being representative whose done better than Level 50 in 10 years?

I don't understand this either. I suppose you meant first of all to point that you're a spiritual person, Oleg, full of humour. You're not. You're just arrogant. What particularly impressive stuff did you achieve in this game, save from throwing your wallet at it?

What exactly is your problem if I don't want to go higher than a certain cost/kill?

Don't you realize you're shooting your own foot? Why should I be encouraged to go above lvl50 if this mob is so full of shit?

To do what, to be like Oleg, appear in globals with big boys for three days and then break until next deposit?

Not trying to make fun of you in any way. I have been where you are many many many times....right now is one of those times and God i wish i felt scammed so i could get out of this game. This weekend i lost many K's on just spiders many many K's...but every pec i manage to get hold of...still goes to them...damn it...PE/EU is like heroin...

Mate, I don't want to post in an inappropiate manner on such topic. I dealt with gambling addiction IRL. It costed me money and alot of stuff aside money. Please don't push yourself in this direction by throwing the notion lightly left and right.

Just stop shooting them ffs and pick something appropiate, first for your budget, then for your MU +-. The whole point of the thread is that spiders will see me again when I won't know what to do with my money and time.

I know, the populist stance is unfair towards the game

I'm not a populist, I'm the exact opposite. I don't encourage strongboxes. I don't encourage gambling. I don't encourage uncalculated activities, be them in hunting, crafting or mining.

Maybe is not clear. This is the first time I hunted spiders. Prior I did only the 100 stage and that is it, 3-4 years ago I think.

So I did what I preach: I killed a few thousands, not to make an impression from 10 kills. (Btw BigPimpin, in order to evaluate if a mob is bad, you have to hunt it first to see if is bad, no?). I optimized as well as I could think and was possible with (L), until the only option left was "buy gear for xxxxxxx ped".

I don't complain on what I spent, I asume experimenting is expensive. Switching armors left and right, weapons etc, trying buffed/unbuffed and so on. All this cost, is normal to pay to acquire knowledge.

I didn't complained about TT return, because this was not the point.

I complained about what this mob has to offer in terms of progression. I didn't said I didn't had enough swirles, I said those were meaningless.

On FEN I complained that MA went away from the core of the game. The whole FEN event is a vendor.

On one side you have people satisfied they were able to sell platinum to investors/scammers/addicts who were paying even 60 per piece.

On the other side you have me complaining there is no content.

Between these two cathegories, I am the populist? You have to be kidding me.

Last edited:
I don't understand this either. I suppose you meant first of all to point that you're a spiritual person, Oleg, full of humour. You're not. You're just arrogant. What particularly impressive stuff did you achieve in this game, save from throwing your wallet at it?

What exactly is your problem if I don't want to go higher than a certain cost/kill?

Don't you realize you're shooting your own foot? Why should I be encouraged to go above lvl50 if this mob is so full of shit?

To do what, to be like Oleg, appear in globals with big boys for three days and then break until next deposit?

Mate, I don't want to post in an inappropiate manner on such topic. I dealt with gambling addiction IRL. It costed me money and alot of stuff aside money. Please don't push yourself in this direction by throwing the notion lightly left and right.

Just stop shooting them ffs and pick something appropiate, first for your budget, then for your MU +-. The whole point of the thread is that spiders will see me again when I won't know what to do with my money and time.

I never seen Oleg whining and crying about how awful the loot is so I'm not sure Oleg has a problem here :laugh:
I'm also pretty sure the EL comment was not ment to you, but, good that we found out your level now - the question is, why the hell are you playing big boys mobs if you only fee comfortable in ... little boys playground?

When you decide to make a whining thread on the forums, no matter who you are, you subject yourself to some criticism from the community. Best for you, no matter who you are, is to accept the criticism and work your way up from where you are to where you want to be, if you see a way...
Going against people not in the same boat as you, is not going to help you in any way nor is going to get you any useful info ("What particularly impressive stuff did you achieve in this game" - seriously??? ).

It's fine you want to stay at your level just don't bitch and whine when you do stupid shit and you're good. Do stupid shit then bitch and whine on the forums, 100% guaranteed people will spot it and will call you out for the stupid things you do or the stupid expectations you have killing an average of 220 mobs a day....

EDIT: Calling stronboxes gambling is another stupid thing some people do, when MA give back 100% TT in exchange. What some value that TT, is entirely another thing, but there's no loss when you open them.

It's fine you want to stay at your level just don't bitch and whine when you do stupid shit and you're good. Do stupid shit then bitch and whine on the forums, 100% guaranteed people will spot it and will call you out for the stupid things you do or the stupid expectations you have killing an average of 220 mobs a day....

Read again Oleg's comment and think again if "it's fine you want to stay at your level". From his comment I got the exact opposite. Is not fine. We should all play where Oleg decides is fine to be after 10 years.

Ref my level, if you had some curiosity, you could ask.

Lvl 64 laser pistoleer, alterning between blp rifle, laser rifle and melee right now, want to get them close to pistol.
Lvl 40 prospector
lvl 33 evader
Lvl 15 attachements

191 hp, 86agi, 78 intel, 63 psyche, 12 stam, 73 strength.

Ref average kills, bit more. Roughly 400 per day in those mayhem days in which I also hunted spiders (2-3 of them) and 7-800 in the remaining 2-3 days when I hunted almost exclusively spiders. I think is honourable. (I do appear on EL btw)

At this position, spiders are not "big boys". Can kill them before they reach me or maybe I will take 1-2 hits. Of course I can't compare myself with somebody like Angel or Gem, but for this mob I am qualified.

What have all these to do with the shittie loot composition of the spiders?

Last edited:
I complained about what this mob has to offer in terms of progression. I didn't said I didn't had enough swirles, I said those were meaningless.

Agreed.

a couple VUs ago:
L11 Vixen 50 PED swirl - ~33 PED robot weapon grips , ~17 PED shrapnell - good swirl
L11 Vixen 150 PED swirl - ~100 PED L amp , ~50 PED shrapnell - good swirl
L9 Werewolf 470 PED swirl - ~200 PED guns, ~100 PED animal oil, ~170 PED shrapnell - good swirl
L27 Demon Hacker ~60 PED swirls (team) - ~30 PED armor or gun , 10-15 PED shrapnell - good swirls

now:
L27 Demon hacker 980 PED swirl (team) - 47 PED gun , ~400 PED shrapnell - disappointing swirl
L27 Demon hacker 1680 PED swirl (team) - ~50 PED gun, some oil, ~600 PED shrapnell - disappointing swirl
L27 Demon hacker ~68 PED swirls (team) - shrapnell + animal oil residue - disappointing swirls

Now i don't want to swirl on hunting anymore, i'd rather take mining swirls, even if it's only lyst or oil, instead....

Edit: and worst was L51-68 Malcruentor team hunt, outside of FEN event with Plat Token @60+ PED each, there's no point in hunting them, unless you love to loot nearly only shrapnell + animal oil... very disappointing for a 50+ mob...

Last edited:
Read again Oleg's comment and think again if "it's fine you want to stay at your level". From his comment I got the exact opposite. Is not fine. We should all play where Oleg decides is fine to be after 10 years.

Evey is correct. I was not addressing you with my comment. I was addressing a side issue which was brought up by other people in this thread (and often is in many other threads). Your other comments about me (which I'd characterise as an unnecessary and unprovoked attack) are also completely wrong. You obviously don't know anything about me or the way I play EU (and there's no particular reason why you should).

What have all these to do with the shittie loot composition of the spiders?

I hunted them myself as well, I know the loot composition; you should decide to stay after a day, not 2 weeks. Apply the "fool me a day, shame on you, fool me two weeks, shame on me".

The whole point of this thread is that you're not fine with the tokens and you'd rather have the items. Well, to be frank, you don't deserve these items, you have to work VERY hard for them. Or pay. Other hunters. Pay MARKUP to active hunters. Or make Markup. A LOT OF MARKUP. So much markup that you can afford almost any item within a month.
No, you don't deserve a weapon that costs 100k ped especially at your level of activity. And those who did hunt at the highest level (Mulci, Dasps, essentially big bad !!!!!!!!!!!! mobs) to get such items people like Vodka, Linz, Star, Joda, Smilgs - got blamed for everything and noobs started to bitch and whine that only those loot stuff and win events and THAT's why, kids, we are here today, making profit at any level, having 200 awards every event, so EVERYONE wins a little, not a person winning A LOT. MA listens, stop whining, spiders drop big ESI, DOA Slugstorm and many other mobs drop many ULs, many uber armors and such but they are rare. They wouldn't be rare if you at 220 mobs per day would get a few.... within two weeks, be it FEN or whatever.
The token system of awarding the playerbase is the best system, you work your ass off if you want to achieve big things (gear). I never in 15 years dreamed of progressing as much as I did in the past month since FEN started and yes, spiders were on the menu and got ~ 1k platinum the whole event, yeah, that's progress dude... at least in my books.

At this point, after reading all of this thread, imho I think that you should rename your thread to: "I feel stupid"
Nobody scammed you. Everything was said many many times but you are just refuse to get it or even read it.

Kerham, if you are around that long, please stop being stubbornly stupid. Listen to Evey, read again once or twice everything he did write here. Learn from it and mostly stop embarasing yourself. You are just wrong and nothing (nor any wall of text you will wrote here) will change that.

I feel like that while hunting OP. Even though I'm at 96% return(which appears to be right),I am still down quite a bit considering the loot composition.
Maybe for Evey and others like him(they will start defending how game works and the return system is fair and blablabla) all is nice and dandy,but for me it SUCKS.
I did kept a log after the introduction of looter professions and i can only say wow,just f'ing wow.
60-65% shrapnel,20% animal oils and 15-20% other stuff,from which maybe 5% actually has more then 110% markup...so at least 80% of the loot is shrapnel and animal oil,that's so freacking sad.....i can't even break even with selling some stuff for 200% or 300%,which I did because i went for mobs which give high mu stuff.Those high mu materials only come as 1-2% in loot composition.
And i'm not the only one feeling this way,look at all high eff weapons for sale.I feel sad for who buys them,he will be desapointed of the returns and lootcomp and will feel scammed as well.
But as long as so many people are happy with how things are,the game will go on,I guess.

I feel like that while hunting OP. Even though I'm at 96% return(which appears to be right),I am still down quite a bit considering the loot composition.
Maybe for Evey and others like him(they will start defending how game works and the return system is fair and blablabla) all is nice and dandy,but for me it SUCKS.
I did kept a log after the introduction of looter professions and i can only say wow,just f'ing wow.
60-65% shrapnel,20% animal oils and 15-20% other stuff,from which maybe 5% actually has more then 110% markup...so at least 80% of the loot is shrapnel and animal oil,that's so freacking sad.....i can't even break even with selling some stuff for 200% or 300%,which I did because i went for mobs which give high mu stuff.Those high mu materials only come as 1-2% in loot composition.
And i'm not the only one feeling this way,look at all high eff weapons for sale.I feel sad for who buys them,he will be desapointed of the returns and lootcomp and will feel scammed as well.
But as long as so many people are happy with how things are,the game will go on,I guess.

Scammed yourself with poor mob choice sounds like

With poor loot composition, that high of shrapnel, you can only blame the weapon DPP really. If I was steadily getting 96% TT I'd have 0 problems with profit on every single planet.

In contrary to your post,
Im lvl 60 BLP dmg/hit. Viceroy 5A with Spirit ul + dante (around 64 effi if I remember well). Hunting only 1-5 mobs (yeah maybe this is not deffinition of fun for everyone but whatever). Stacking MU stuff for sale at MU peaks. And I could assure you Im doing very fine. And also if I feel not to hunt at any moment I mine or anything else just to get my PEDs cycling.
According to you Im doing something just imposible :)

As expected,the defenders came along.
Dixecz,i'm talking about 50k+ mobs killed not 1-5 mobs...and not punny mobs,in case someone feels the need to ask that.....
Slik i'm talking about high DPP,high eff.
Only took out 10 times more then I invested,hunting 6+ hours a day and adapted to every change before the looting proff came along,i keep detailed logs and rearly tt stuff.So surely don't know much,I'm just talking nonsense.
Have fun in the most boring universe ever!!!

Everything was said many many times but you are just refuse to get it or even read it.

They took it from the overly dramatic level it was 2005-2010 (but the reward possibility was there, such as big esi or angel from molisk) and they brought it to something which resembles work. I think it should be inbetween. That is all to it. 41 globals on spiders for one L Slugstorm and 1 esi 12 tt. Spiders, not trax young. Is wrong, unappealing and however you want to call it. And this on the premise that "optimal loot" is a thing. Not on a few select mobs, but on all of them. Well if on most mobs "optimal loot" is tt oil (because balancing manager decided it should be tt), then is a scam. What is the point of that tt wood on spiders, to do what, other than lowering your looted MU? If raising eco makes you loot more of that instead of shrapnel (which has guaranteed 101%), how do you call this?

Scammed yourself with poor mob choice sounds like

This position has anything to do with you investing in ul FEN for reselling? Or you're hellbent on hunting with that knife and low blp?

Evey is correct. I was not addressing you with my comment. I was addressing a side issue which was brought up by other people in this thread (and often is in many other threads). Your other comments about me (which I'd characterise as an unnecessary and unprovoked attack) are also completely wrong. You obviously don't know anything about me or the way I play EU (and there's no particular reason why you should).

Then I misunderstood and I must apology.

Just because you can hunt something doesn't mean you should. I have been playing for 7 years and to be honest it is only in the last year that I have started to really think about what I am doing in game instead of just running around shooting stuff.

Bankroll Bankroll Bankroll - Work out how much you are prepared to spend a month and arrange your game play accordingly. I can hunt spiders and rex and hogglo but not for a whole month on my budget. Instead I mix up my play and hunt a lot of smaller mobs that I know will drop reasonable MU or items that I can use in crafting.

As I kill a lot of small mobs my returns even out. Every now and then I might go on a 3 hour bender on a larger mob but I know I am taking a risk that I may lose my shirt.

Spiders may drop platinum FEN tokens but the rest of the items drops have rubbish MU, I have checked EL and I have been hunting spiders for about 3 years. In all that time I only had 1 HOF back in June 2016.

I have an adjusted EP-41with A106, Adjusted A-3 Justifier MkII with A104 and Eron Soul Crusher with hypercharged a105. 80 - 90 percent of the time I use these weapons, form dailies and grinding. I have (L) weapons that are at my level (63 laser pistol) but only use them when i want to have a gamble or some spending fun.

I concentrate on mobs that are useful to my game play and the results have been much better for me over the last 12 months. You need to find your little niche that works for you and play to that. Remember the whole thing is dynamic so you have to adjust your play as MA makes changes. Always cycle your ped down to stacks to maximise your MU when it comes to selling.

There are seasonal variations such as LT dropping fine wool during migration. The MU is lowered during this period but between Christmas and Migration the MU will increase. If you can bank roll the items in storage until you can get a better price then you are reducing your cost to play.

Realistically it is very hard to profit in EU but you can with careful play mitigate your loses, thus reducing your cost to play. This has all been said before and I have read all of the stuff I have written but did not actually put it into practice until I had been playing for 6 years

If a lvl 52 noob like me can brake even with hunting for MU (even without looting any ESI's for 10 years :tongue2:), it means it's far from impossible for others as well.

But I can tell you for sure, if I would have hunted 3100 spiders, I would have opened a whine thread as well.

I have to totally agree with DiXeCZ here as I'm using the same weapon setup and same play style.

Just mindlessly shooting spiders is not the key to a healthy ped card! ;)

Moondog, thanks for what you wrote mate, it is true and correct, just that it doesn't have to do with the scope of the thread.

"THERE IS NO MARKUP"

Proceeds to whine about boxes and FEN tokens :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

How do you even fail while grinding either of those?

And Elmurfud, if you cant make it work then you're simply getting beaten by the market(players), not the game. These "defenders" which you REFUSE to accept are simply better than you at the game arent DEFENDERS. They're being nice enough to tell you that its possible if you'd just stop being bad at the game.

There are winners and there are losers in this game, who ever told you that this is some kind of carebear game where everyone should be happy and profit needs to deactivate whatever form of communication they are using.

Oh and before anyone comes along complaining that you need 500k invested to profit: wrong. It just helps, not a necessity. Go back to the drawing board, you're still bad.

Back