PLEASE! Remove the waypoint!

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
The auto waypoint after death is annoying more than usefull.
Please consider to remove it! Will be so kind! thank you.

Update:
There are some good and creative answers after my rage post :)
So, a solution could be an option check box for disable this.
Also I can agree too with the following suggestion.
Keep it just dont auto load the darn map every time i add a WP
thanks all guys for posting your opinion.

Last edited:
Why not make both parties happy and have it as an option to choose yourself like with many other options in game

Auto fire , auto target as an example

Is it reimplemented with this patch, as it was already removed with last patch!

It only showed the waypoint in the chat, what was comfortable for me.

Haven´t been online yet.

Why not make both parties happy and have it as an option to choose yourself like with many other options in game

Auto fire , auto target as an example

This is first thing what comes to mind. Yes it is a solution but you have to try to make game as much simple as you can. If you add option for every *** in the game it became a total mess.

what they ACTUALLY need to remove is the part where it now says Calypso and Waypoint. that only wastes a lot of space in sticky notes. change it back to the way it was before!!!

how many people load up their tp chip and then click waypoint resetting the charge with new map popup. It really grinds my gears :laugh:

i vote for keep it

They already changed it, it's now only appears in your chat..
How that can be annoying ? :confused:
You don't need it, don't click it.

But I agree whith this:
Keep it just dont auto load the darn map every time i add a WP

Who needs the map to join a waypoint that already is a big blue square with name and distance in the landscape ? :scratch2:

If few needs it, they still can use one of their fingers to press the map shortcut.. Not a big deal I guess.

how many people load up their tp chip and then click waypoint resetting the charge with new map popup. It really grinds my gears :laugh:

I had that like 10 times last week, really annoying

But I agree whith this:

Who needs the map to join a waypoint that already is a big blue square with name and distance in the landscape ? :scratch2:

If few needs it, they still can use one of their fingers to press the map shortcut.. Not a big deal I guess.

Agree too, even if you need the WP to jump there with TP chip, the map opens when you activate the chip anyways, so opening the map when clicking the waypoint is obsolete.

Love the current WP. I agree with others on the map opening being a bit annoying and unnecessary but nothing i cannot get used to.
Vote to keep it.

Back