Question: VivoS10 - tier up and pricing for service

PanBartus

Mature
Bartek PanBartus Komendarczuk
Hello,

I want start adventure as a medic. I will start with VivoS10 and I have two questions.
Should I tier up VivoS10? Is it profitable?

How much should I take for /h service?
a) Just decay
b) Decay + tips
c) Decay + shared loot
d) Decay + 0.5/1 ped

I know VivoS10 isn't very good item but I need start with something :)

I don't think tiering up a vivo s10 is worthwhile but there was a thread of someone nice offering to pretty much pay the cost for that in the service section.

as for payment methods ... decay+tips or lootshare (and payment if it falls below decay) probably are the best you can hope for.

Hey, I don think there is any point in spending time and peds to tier Vivo S10, Fap is just too small to notice any improvement when you add enchanters.
Also i think it will be hard to find anyone who will pay you more than decay and eventually give you some tip if hunt go well

Doubt fapping with S10 makes sense anymore after 2.0 and armor changes - tiered or not. Right now armors have better eco than this fap so hunters are better off overprotecting themselves with armor than hiring s10 fapper - it's also more convenient. Even before 2.0 s10 market barely existed after adj resto and mod 2350 introduction.

Fapper profession is dead for low levels.

Last edited:
You should skill up first with SIB Fap according to the skills level of yours and use a top level Fap for providing this kind of service.

Back