Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Decay + 0.5/1 ped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PanBartus

Mature
Bartek PanBartus Komendarczuk
Hello!

I made this topic in Paramedic but I think no one visit this subforum and I'm newbie So I allow myself do duplicate here.

I want start adventure as a medic. I will start with VivoS10 and I have two questions.
Should I tier up VivoS10? Is it profitable?

Second question. Please tell me how much should I take for /h service? Please use a poll :)

I know VivoS10 isn't very good item but I need start with something

Last edited:
Hello...

I wouldn't recommend tiering up VivoS10... I think it is not worth it...

For start, i think You should start with only decay + optional tips (usually depends of was it good run or not)...

Meaning Your decay will be paid, and You get skills for free...
With time, You will end up with level high enough to use better FAPs, and offer yourself as paid healer...

Last edited:
S10 is difficult to sell after 2.0 and armor changes. It used to be good deal to hire S10 fapper rather than use armor - hunter was saving some defense costs this way. But now armors have around 20HP/pec eco which is higher than s10 eco (12/pec).

Hello...

I wouldn't recommend tiering up VivoS10... I think it is not worth it...

For start, i think You should start with only decay + optional tips (usually depends of was it good run or not)...

Meaning Your decay will be paid, and You get skills for free...
With time, You will end up with level high enough to use better FAPs, and offer yourself as paid healer...

second that....

S10 is the "entry" fap where healers are hired (i dont count the cyrene heart etc), its best to work up from that...
skills as beginner are very important and you get experience,fun and meet new ppl...

As your skills are rising , you can then use also vivo T10,Hedoc sk-20,vivo t15,20 etc....
In the past healers with those tools were also hired a lot....nowadays its seldom..bec hunters hire fappers with vivo s10 and then make a jump to ppl who have a mod 2350/2600

Time will also tell..if this is a good job for you..

Have fun,
Eddie

Back