Robot Legions Rise

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Colossal Drone and Droka forces are leading legions of Big Bulks, Defenders and Steel Birds in a coordinated attack on multiple settlements across Eudoria according to alarming reports received by the CDF (Calypso Defense Force).
The CDF is calling for every colonist to stand firm against this new full scale assault.
!
Locations:

• Ashi - Big Bulk
  • Atlas Haven - Droka, Defender
  • Camp Caravan - Steel Bird
  • Cape Corinth - Drone, Defender
  • Fort Ithaca - Big Bulk, Drone
  • Fort Zeus - Droka, Defender
  • Jason Center - Drone

Originally Posted Here

Defenders at Fort Zeus is L82 Elite Gen 01. 5800 hp and a crapton of damage :)

shared loot

I'm sorry, there is so mission for big bulk & I've been done for ages with steelbirds :s

I'm sorry, there is so mission for big bulk & I've been done for ages with steelbirds :s

Have you finished the Iron missions for Drone, Droka & Defender mission chain too ?

No JamRaiders? C'mon, man!

Woot!

I still have a few of those missions to finish! :yay:

Anyone remembers the revive kill by robots long ago. You couldn't even make two steps out of revivel without get shooted.

Your dodge skill as been increased by 0,0012 points. ?

L102 Defender Elite Gen 02

l102_defender_elite_gen02.jpg

Why everything should be shared?? I wanna my own Bulks, I dont like when somebody is poking my mobs with butter knife.

Why everything should be shared?? I wanna my own Bulks, I dont like when somebody is poking my mobs with butter knife.

Maybe because this loot is claimed by someone else.:silly2:

there are non-shared Bulks at Ashi

Spawn of bulks at Ashi is crappy except for the gen 10 spawn imo

Its mostly just so people that wanna group can join in but i was hunting at shared spawns all weekend mostly bigbulks with some steel/defenders and not once did anyone fire a single shot into a mob i was hunting. People mostly understand that solo hunters want to remain solo and show respect.

Its mostly just so people that wanna group can join in but i was hunting at shared spawns all weekend mostly bigbulks with some steel/defenders and not once did anyone fire a single shot into a mob i was hunting. People mostly understand that solo hunters want to remain solo and show respect.

I second this post :wise:

Think its time to look where you hunt and shoot some unrespectful shots with Bukins into your mobs :D

Just joking, so dont worry!

Anyone remembers the revive kill by robots long ago. You couldn't even make two steps out of revivel without get shooted.

Your dodge skill as been increased by 0,0012 points. ?

Oh yes I do. It was used during several months to drive out everybody from Cape Corinth before the remodelling. Especially the shop owners who were standing in the way. You got killed even inside the service building, right upon login.

Well, that was then. Who knows when they'll choose to do something like that again. Good luck everybody having fun in between.

Back