PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I need advice from someone experienced

I've been in entropy for 3 years ... I'm level 48 in laser and blp, I think I've grown a lot without having to buy skills .... sometimes craft, sometimes mine, and I hunt a lot ... I like this game but I see that it does not work well, or that I do not do things correctly ...

in all this time, only two hofs, and have not even reached 1k ....

Therefore, I think I need advice from someone with experience, who has been here for years and who does not contribute, or who contributes little ... I know that this type of people here are reluctant to share their secrets, but I would not ask they will reveal the secrets of the universe, I just need indications on how to hunt or mine or crafte that will allow me to grow at last, and to be able to maintain myself ...

It's frustrating to see continuous 4k ath ... it's frustrating to hunt for hours on a wave, and see how another comes and kills the mob next to you and pulls out a hof ... I think you understand me

Anyway, any constructive help was welcome ... you can contact me in the game (Franki Fenix Amador) or by my e-mail (sir-stephen@hotmail.com), or here in this forum ... and above all thanks for the help you can give me ...

you are comparing getting big hofs with maintaining yourself. both doesnt really have much to do with one another.
    for example if you wanne get hofs en masse, just lwoer your dpp. buy an uneco UL piron gun, attach an uneco evil amp or something and enjoy ur hofs all over the place.
    does that mean you can maintain yourself? no. most likely not. most likely not even close.

for example im using one of the fen guns with around 3.3 dpp and im not getting hofs and mostly not even globals. but i can maintain myself quite easily.the lower your dpp the higher the average loot. which means you kill a mob that costs 1 ped to kill at 3 dpp and you get a 25x multiplier (which seems to be around the maximum non rare multi nowadays) then your loot will be 25 peds. now you kill the same mob with a 1.5 dpp setup so you need 2 peds to kill it. you now get the same 25x multi and your loot will be 50 peds. a global.

dont chase the hofs.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    Already 3 years in the game and you still can't see the dynamic thingy ?

Have you participate in any mayhem competition, aiming for the 1st placing ?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you are comparing getting big hofs with maintaining yourself. both doesnt really have much to do with one another.
    for example if you wanne get hofs en masse, just lwoer your dpp. buy an uneco UL piron gun, attach an uneco evil amp or something and enjoy ur hofs all over the place.
    does that mean you can maintain yourself? no. most likely not. most likely not even close.

for example im using one of the fen guns with around 3.3 dpp and im not getting hofs and mostly not even globals. but i can maintain myself quite easily.the lower your dpp the higher the average loot. which means you kill a mob that costs 1 ped to kill at 3 dpp and you get a 25x multiplier (which seems to be around the maximum non rare multi nowadays) then your loot will be 25 peds. now you kill the same mob with a 1.5 dpp setup so you need 2 peds to kill it. you now get the same 25x multi and your loot will be 50 peds. a global.

dont chase the hofs.

I wonder how much you have spent to get that FEN gun

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I have been playing 7 years, highest loot was 1471 ped about 3 years ago. As mentioned above, it is not about globals and hofs its about the cost to maintain your game play. Good luck
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Quote Originally Posted by yeeck View Post
    I wonder how much you have spent to get that FEN gun
    a lot less than what they are going for :-)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    a lot less than what they are going for :-)

.....like that kind of answer..... might as well you don't give an answer

Quote Originally Posted by yeeck View Post
    Already 3 years in the game and you still can't see the dynamic thingy ?

Have you participate in any mayhem competition, aiming for the 1st placing ?
    sorry, but i dont understand the dinamic yet.... and i cant participate in any massive event, because i cant put here 1k dollars for it....

dont chase the hofs.
    is a good answer, and ty for it... but, you are talking about FEN weapons, then i suppossed a good bankroll... and the way for it? is the question...

anyway, ty, and i look for a better weapon...

Old Alpha
    Society
    Viral
    Images
    Im far from an expert but whats you turnover ?

Whats your average size of a hunt and Do you keep record of your returns ?
    Proud Owner of
    La25- Osseo Outpost - La51- Osseocollum Oasis

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast