Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The NN 1977 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    therefore you also need to figure out who you are talking to, many are scammers and will run you, your cat, your parents, and siblings over and blame it on your family dog.
    They will do this to you and more added to that, and left is a broken you, however if you are serious about wanting to make changes for yourself, then add me, Vernius, Nocturnal Navigator, Roquen.
    I can change your life from not to hot, just bring me 20k peds. And then lets talk buisness and how you should go about the Christmas tree.

Sincerely: The NN.
    It still sounds like a scam, as I already said in the other thread where you want to charge 20k PED for informations that are available for free, if you just read through this forum.

Some deserved - REP for this scam attempt

Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    And again: Explo BP = moneysink.
    There is no MU in Explo - 101%-102% thats it. Explo is gambling against the houes, but the house always wins.
    Some Explo gamblers may be lucky and profit from it, but thats exceptions not the rule.
    If you want serious crafting at low budget, check the components. A lot of them have nice MU at 125%+ while the resources to craft it can be bought around 102-105%. Thats good BPs to skill and maintain your crafting.
    To sell the resources make contacts with other crafters who need this components. Always better to soll P2P.
    Or stack enough to make auctioning worth. Auction fees will eat your MU on to small stacks.
    There is also some other cheap options to craft, if you aim on BP drops.
    Some L BPs have really good MUs, which can turn your craft from a loss into a profit.
    I kinda have to disagree a little here.
    EP have 104% in weekly and 105% on daily.
    Anyway, when crafting level is still sub 10 i would start with EP I , 100 PED are 5k clicks, good chances to end up with 95% return. Sell the WW, basic vehicle servo and EP recycle* BPs. keep doing that untill you're level 10 and
    unlock blueprint comprehension.

once you're level 10, you should be okay to start doing what GoNi has written, crafting MU components. When you start doing that make sure crafting machine shows at least 81% success rate.

*Explosive recycle I sells for about 3-4 PED per attempt, get a 10 click one during a run and you got 30-40 PED MU.
    EP Recycle II is 4-6 PED MU per attempt.

I started with fruit gathering and a few small depos, you should aim to build at least 2000 PED (item value + ped on card), because at that amount of money you can start stockpiling some stuff when the MU drops and still play. Also bad runs don't hurt as much, because you've got some reserve to pull through the valley.

Mature
    Mr Odyseo Angel
    Society
    TheAncients
    First things first, surely you don't expect the system to pay you on your first 3 years?
    What you need to do, is to learn how to raise your pedstack, before you jump head first into a game like this one.
    Learning that particular feat is worth a lot of money. NOTE: therefore you also need to figure out who you are talking to, many are scammers and will run you, your cat, your parents, and siblings over and blame it on your family dog.
    They will do this to you and more added to that, and left is a broken you, however if you are serious about wanting to make changes for yourself, then add me, Vernius, Nocturnal Navigator, Roquen.
    I can change your life from not to hot, just bring me 20k peds. And then lets talk buisness and how you should go about the Christmas tree.

I am genuinely hoping this post was pure sarcasm and not an actual guy trying to "sell" some sort of golden egg goose for 20k ped. I just cringed when reading it, so I am damn hoping this is just a sarcasm post.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kerawan Kerham Maddahy
    Society
    Project Y
    Images
    OP, you're looking the wrong way. Hofs and globals are normal return, not something got by some lucky people.

Pull out entropedia, go to weapons, select your weapon. Add your amp of choice. Calculate what MU do you pay for your setup per 1k tt turnover. Check what MU you loot for 1k tt turnover. To be on the safe side, asume 5%tt loss. So your looted MU should cover input MU and those 5%tt. Don't forget shrapnel, 5-7 ped of MU each 1k turnover.

That's all to it.

Not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Odyseo View Post
    I am genuinely hoping this post was pure sarcasm and not an actual guy trying to "sell" some sort of golden egg goose for 20k ped. I just cringed when reading it, so I am damn hoping this is just a sarcasm post.
    Not quite, I was infact conducting my buisness. So don't feel to bruised.

The NN

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images

Money back guarantee?
    wi

Jaque ApeDrape LeCaque
    Some time in my Iron Argo mission, I got my first and only uber HOF from hunting. Not my only HOF on them though.
    My setup was EWE EP-40 Mercenary + A104 amp. Not very eco when you're not level 100. It took a lot of doing nothing but shooting argo youngs constantly. And that's the secret, pick 1 mob and incessantly kill it and the HOFs will come.
    Tip: Not a very effective method on mobs most people don't hunt. Kerbies pop nice HOFs because there are many many people hunting them. That's why Migration mobs pop big HOFs, there's an insane amount of them being looted at one time. If no one is pumping ped into a mob, there's no ped in it.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    I did not read the posts but what is you are asking is like asking someone the best way to playing a slot machine in Las Vegas IMO. Either you are lucky or you not. In my 11 odd years here that is the best I can come up with other than try to play eco.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    I did not read the posts but what is you are asking is like asking someone the best way to playing a slot machine in Las Vegas IMO. Either you are lucky or you not. In my 11 odd years here that is the best I can come up with other than try to play eco.
    Yes, I perfectly agree with CozModan - after 11 years for him, his approach is to kill puny mobs. Nothing wrong with that ofc, but he successfully failed in every other area of the game. The best advice is, IF you want to succeed in this game, is to follow a different path than Cozmodan's. This is a strategy game. You will fail at it if you take it as a slot machine.

Regards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3