Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Randy Getz
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I must say that Ms.Pudding is soo right!!! Aadu dRifterR Asi is a great guy! I bought the wrong stuff from him once, totaly my mistake a "dont do shit when your drunk" kind of thing and he offerd to buy back everything at the same price. Now thats how you make customers come back!

Andy i really dont get the bashing of "resellers"...isnt most stores just resellers...well, another thread for another day...

Kudos to Aadu dRifterR Asi

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Don Roberto Roberto
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Why shouldn't they charge anything? It costs time to undo your mistake. Simple as that.
    True, it costs time (and obviously money), but how much does it REALLY cost if it`s ONE situation like this (ONE mistake) in 12 years?
    And even if it is a small cost, did you ever hear about gestures of goodwill for loyal customers?
    Replacing an item for no fee once in a blue moon would fit the description of such a gesture.
    Anyway, you seem to have difficulties seeing the whole picture sometimes, but just keep in mind that karma is a bitch...

As opposed to what you or others or MA see as "fair", I`m glad there are people around like Aadu who still do the right thing...

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Elissia Eli Talor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Count0 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True, it costs time (and obviously money), but how much does it REALLY cost if it`s ONE situation like this (ONE mistake) in 12 years?
    And even if it is a small cost, did you ever hear about gestures of goodwill for loyal customers?
    Replacing an item for no fee once in a blue moon would fit the description of such a gesture.
    Anyway, you seem to have difficulties seeing the whole picture sometimes, but just keep in mind that karma is a bitch...

As opposed to what you or others or MA see as "fair", I`m glad there are people around like Aadu who still do the right thing...
    iirc they didn't use to have a set rule for returning accidentally TTed items. They did the loyal customer approach I think and people were most displeased. There were many tears. Seems to me it is less about the actual cost and more about trying to deter folks from chucking their items here and there without a thought. And not drinking and playing...

I think they give you one freebie though....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2