Shoutout to Aadu dRifterR Asi

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Hey,

I just want to give a quick shoutout to Aadu dRifter Asi.

Last night I was very tired and listed some items in the auction before going to bed. I did not realize I listed a Mayhem Delta (L) at an Alpha (L) price. Not the biggest mistake in the world, but it cost me approx 200~ PED.

I woke up to a PM from Aadu that said: "I think you listed your amp wrong". He purchased it and found me in game to return it. I gave him a small tip in game, but more importantly I wanted to mention his kind act in public. He didn't ask me to post this, and perhaps this might embarrass him, but he was doing a good act because he's a good guy. I realize its only $20, but still... it's $20.

Just want to say, what a stand up guy. Thank you. Also, sorry if I embarrassed you :p

Don't drink and auction, Pudding!
Good stuff Aadu, kudos!

these are the threads i like to read ,well done aadu :)

Hes a well known reseller too normally the are not easy to get ped back from, maybe vip treatment for large box buyer? :laugh: Either way nice to hear gj.

Hes a well known reseller too normally the are not easy to get ped back from, maybe vip treatment for large box buyer? :laugh: Either way nice to hear gj.

Nah he is a good guy, and in my opinion shows that he has morals as a trader. It’s one thing to trade an item because someone is looking for a quick sale, fast ped or does not put an appropriate starting bit on auction house. It’s another thing when someone makes a clear mistake with pricing.

Thanks too for sharing the story too, I agree that these are the type of stories I like to read.

I have traded with Aadu dRifterR Asi for a couple of times and never had a problem with the price, nor his attitude upon the deals.

BigPimping, there is no "either way" here.

Most important rule in the game be careful when you work on the auction, especially when you tired or late or drunk, and when ppl return money by your mistake thats good too.

Good to hear, good for you aadu! :thumbup:

On a side note: I usually pay attention to what I`m doing, even when tired...
In 12+ years I did ONLY ONE small mistake, I tt-ed once a beast amp while trying to repair it after MANY ours of playing.
I sent a support case and also contacted online support within minutes (to avoid any doubts that I may use the accidental tt as a trick to get a loan, even if I had thousands of peds on my pedcard)
You know what MA support told to a 12+ years player who did ONLY 1 small mistake in these 12 years, right?
"Go f* yourself, pay us 1000 peds if you want it back...."

but then again, as the OP said, it`s only $15, but still.. it`s $15...

On a side note: I usually pay attention to what I`m doing, even when tired...
In 12+ years I did ONLY ONE small mistake, I tt-ed once a beast amp while trying to repair it after MANY ours of playing.
I sent a support case and also contacted online support within minutes (to avoid any doubts that I may use the accidental tt as a trick to get a loan, even if I had thousands of peds on my pedcard)
You know what MA support told to a 12+ years player who did ONLY 1 small mistake in these 12 years, right?
"Go f* yourself, pay us 1000 peds if you want it back...."

I'm fairly sure they didn't say "Go f* yourself, pay us 1000 peds if you want it back....".

They just have the known rule that you pay 1000 ped for a TT-ed item.
It's just a fixed fee for the efforts they need to make for you to get your mistake undone.

Why shouldn't they charge anything? It costs time to undo your mistake. Simple as that.

They could also have said, " To bad, you wont get anything back. All deals are final, including TT deals".
Be glad they offer this service!
In case of a beast it's not very usefull, but in case of a mod fap, you'll be glad to pay the 1000 ped!

I must say that Ms.Pudding is soo right!!! Aadu dRifterR Asi is a great guy! I bought the wrong stuff from him once, totaly my mistake a "dont do shit when your drunk" kind of thing and he offerd to buy back everything at the same price. Now thats how you make customers come back!

Andy i really dont get the bashing of "resellers"...isnt most stores just resellers...well, another thread for another day...

Kudos to Aadu dRifterR Asi

Why shouldn't they charge anything? It costs time to undo your mistake. Simple as that.

True, it costs time (and obviously money), but how much does it REALLY cost if it`s ONE situation like this (ONE mistake) in 12 years?
And even if it is a small cost, did you ever hear about gestures of goodwill for loyal customers?
Replacing an item for no fee once in a blue moon would fit the description of such a gesture.
Anyway, you seem to have difficulties seeing the whole picture sometimes, but just keep in mind that karma is a bitch...

As opposed to what you or others or MA see as "fair", I`m glad there are people around like Aadu who still do the right thing...

True, it costs time (and obviously money), but how much does it REALLY cost if it`s ONE situation like this (ONE mistake) in 12 years?
And even if it is a small cost, did you ever hear about gestures of goodwill for loyal customers?
Replacing an item for no fee once in a blue moon would fit the description of such a gesture.
Anyway, you seem to have difficulties seeing the whole picture sometimes, but just keep in mind that karma is a bitch...

As opposed to what you or others or MA see as "fair", I`m glad there are people around like Aadu who still do the right thing...

iirc they didn't use to have a set rule for returning accidentally TTed items. They did the loyal customer approach I think and people were most displeased. There were many tears. Seems to me it is less about the actual cost and more about trying to deter folks from chucking their items here and there without a thought. And not drinking and playing... :laugh:

I think they give you one freebie though....

Back