PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Post Entropia Universe 15.19.2 Release Notes

Fixed Issues

• Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface.
    • Fixed an issue causing a client crash in certain situations after closing the options panel in the Professions interface.
    • Further improved server stability.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fixed Issues

• Further improved server stability.

Originally Posted Here
    In other totally unrelated news...

Extended Downtime for Patch
    Implementing todays patch to release 15.19.2 is taking longer than expected. We are working on getting Entropia back online as soon as possible.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    In other totally unrelated news...
    Shhh they are communicating
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Not bad 2 fix today , dont forget to fix chat bug next time

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    Shhh they are communicating
    I mean i'm welcoming any update on whats going on, leaves you time to do other thing, i'm off this forum, see you ingame
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Any bets this :

"•Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface."

will be much more common now that it has been "FIXED".
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    I actually appreciate all the stability updates. Maybe one day we won't crash so frequently that we just take it for granted.
    I'm guessing they learned a LOT from their Halloween Mayhem instability and hopefully they will be able to provide a significantly better product by Merry Mayhem.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Sanne Euphoria Larsen
    Society
    Too Hot To Hof
    Images
    So any new fen items out in the vendor now or?
    Hunter for The Infamous Serenity.

Follow me on www.twitch.tv/euphoriadk

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    So any new fen items out in the vendor now or?
    nah

^^too short

Keep up the good work, MA. Until 15.19 I had "connection lost" almost daily after logging in for the first time. Now I rarely experience the problem.

IMHO, you're going at it the right way - fix existing issues first, THEN implement new stuff (that's been thoroughly tested before release!)