Entropia Universe 15.19.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface.
  • Fixed an issue causing a client crash in certain situations after closing the options panel in the Professions interface.
  • Further improved server stability.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Not bad 2 fix today , dont forget to fix chat bug next time :yup:

Any bets this :

"•Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface."

will be much more common now that it has been "FIXED".

I actually appreciate all the stability updates. Maybe one day we won't crash so frequently that we just take it for granted.
I'm guessing they learned a LOT from their Halloween Mayhem instability and hopefully they will be able to provide a significantly better product by Merry Mayhem.

So any new fen items out in the vendor now or?

Keep up the good work, MA. Until 15.19 I had "connection lost" almost daily after logging in for the first time. Now I rarely experience the problem.

IMHO, you're going at it the right way - fix existing issues first, THEN implement new stuff (that's been thoroughly tested before release!) :yay:

Back