Herman 50 smugler tier 9.7 price check ?

The MeanMachine

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights
Hey i would like to check price on Herman 50 smugler tier 9.7 ? anyone has idea the real value ?

Only way to find the 'real' value is to sell it.

Besides that people might guess.

The gun is unique only one ingame and is a serious dps powerhouse for level 50ish very very rare for a laser rifle as there is shitall decent options before level 60 and 75 not to mention it is a perfect comp winner for cat 6. Cat 7 and 8 as it smashes more dps than the m83 even with its lower eff it doesnt matter if your buying it for solely comp grinding. Id throw the price in with a equal tiered m83 for the fact it is 1 of a kind and even without the m83s range or eff it still does its job bettrr as a comp gun and the fact its maxed so low level n fits cat 6 perfectly. 30k on a bad day 40k in someones hands who will use it respectively. My opinion.

Last edited:
Not many people had the chance to use that item. Compare it with similar dps/efficency weapons mu and add a little as long as its unique and cool looking

The gun is unique only one ingame and is a serious dps powerhouse for level 50ish very very rare for a laser rifle as there is shitall decent options before level 60 and 75 not to mention it is a perfect comp winner for cat 6. Cat 7 and 8 as it smashes more dps than the m83 even with its lower eff it doesnt matter if your buying it for solely comp grinding. Id throw the price in with a equal tiered m83 for the fact it is 1 of a kind and even without the m83s range or eff it still does its job bettrr as a comp gun and the fact its maxed so low level n fits cat 6 perfectly. 30k on a bad day 40k in someones hands who will use it respectively. My opinion.

Entropedia says Recommended level 73, assuming L78 is maxed.

Entropedia isn't always correct. WHat recommended level is this gun really?

Back