Buying: Rugaritz

Noorie

Dominant
Society
Royal Club
Noorie Anwar
Hello People,

I am looking to Buy Rugaritz Ingots.

PM me here or ingame if you got any quantity for sale.

Regards,
Noor

Last edited:
~ B.u.m.P ~

~ B.u.m.P ~

~ B.u.m.P ~

Does it still drop? As i know the drop rate is much less than before

Does it still drop? As i know the drop rate is much less than before

its probably sitting in someones storage. and with mindarks glorious item cap drop system there wont be near to nothing or nothing depending on the amount of ores in storages being unused

its probably sitting in someones storage. and with mindarks glorious item cap drop system there wont be near to nothing or nothing depending on the amount of ores in storages being unused

Nonsense, I've burned a couple hundred ingots over the past few month including a guys 1 years stash. The idea that it doesn't drop 'cause it's in storage doesn't hold water imo. Mine a ruga area with decent depth and take off the big amp and you'll find it, but it's still damn rare.

It's also found in mining boxes.

Nonsense, I've burned a couple hundred ingots over the past few month including a guys 1 years stash. The idea that it doesn't drop 'cause it's in storage doesn't hold water imo. Mine a ruga area with decent depth and take off the big amp and you'll find it, but it's still damn rare.

It's also found in mining boxes.

well. as you said. you are burning it. stop using it up, gather some and watch the hitrate going down :-/

You just agreed with someone saying hit rate is lower because it's in storage, now you're saying i should stop using it so I can see the hit rate is lower???

btw: I've mined before, during, and after I used 100+ ingots and not seen any difference. 100 ingots isn't a lot but in terms of ruga I woulda thought I'd notice something.

Anyway, this is buying thread I'm gonna shut up now. Sorry Noorie.

I am happy to know that it still drops. :)

By the way does anyone know the average depth for the ruga, the mining log site doesn't show any info about it.

Mining at 800 depth where there is ruga will let you find some, but not daily.

Did you try where I told you before?

And nope, ruga isn't on the LBML list,even when you find it

I found ruga after the famous ruga tower.

I don't believe there as ever been a cap on ores.

Items yes, but never on mining stuff.

Rgds

Ace

Yeah, thank you Leeloo for the directions.

My friend is mining there since a couple of days, still no ruga but she got a bunch of other valuable things.

Hopefuly that shiny piece of ore will pop soon.

:tower:

Mining at 800 depth where there is ruga will let you find some, but not daily.

Did you try where I told you before?

And nope, ruga isn't on the LBML list,even when you find it

I thought the same, but when I saw how other "rare" ores became uncapped, I noticed same for ruga nowdays. But it is so rare as the numbers in the sheet shows. MU should be higher for how rare this is. It is a reason for why some people gather up and sell this yearly and not weekly or monthly to get some lets say decent TT

I have 0.048% TT of Ruga with my 260k drops

Got some, need a little more :D

~ B.u.m.P ~

Back