What mob consistently drops Bio ID Verification?

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
Any help appreciated... Beginning to collect Bio ID Verification for the Galactica mission. Any mobs to focus on? I did a search and most of the info was a few years old. I was unsure if any of the recent VU updates or Loot 2.0 loot composition/distribution stuff changes what I should focus on. Been away from game a while.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
Blakshaah bosses, atrox

dunno about rarity but I looted these from Atrox's occassionaly and if I remember right a year ago accidentally I shot a space mob and got a global with BIO in it too :)

Go camp the Blakshaah and you'll get them as long as you have decent dps.

Theres nothing that just bleeds bio ids, drop rate fairly similar for all mobs that drop it, maybe the bigger ones drop it slightly more often just due to needing smaller multi, shared feff wave is your best bet. Couple of ones that are slightly better but not really good to hunt are demons in hell and space mobs, also you will get a decent amount running beacon instances. But its not worth hunting very suboptimal mobs just to loot some 102% items better to just buy.

Last edited:
Got one on a neomex Soldier a week ago.

Any help appreciated... Beginning to collect Bio ID Verification for the Galactica mission. Any mobs to focus on? I did a search and most of the info was a few years old. I was unsure if any of the recent VU updates or Loot 2.0 loot composition/distribution stuff changes what I should focus on. Been away from game a while.

Thanks,
Chris

Most often of any mob I've seen was Dropship, every single multi had at least 1 in it. Might be annoying solo though so bring some friends :D

I got almost all of mine off demon hackers in Hell

werewolves on RT in the biodome( and out I assume)drop all 3 parts. and pretty often.

werewolves on RT in the biodome( and out I assume)drop all 3 parts. and pretty often.

What lvl of WereWolves, would I need an Adjusted heal chip to get one throw the misstion?

how to shoot them in space in a quad? and they have guns on them?

go hunt lotus invaders in DSEC, near the lotus temple. I've gotten 7 in the past two days. Also the molten key fragments they drop will always sell quick.

Back