Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Victor 'Brick' Vonn
    Society
    Global Alliance
    Blog Entries
    Images

Post Geesh guys...

Give em some space...this will likely be the biggest GUI update in the game since Cry....Im excited! its gonna be cool.

Brick

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Death Lords
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    forgive me if I soak my panties in anticipation

New camera system isn't exactly at the top of my wishlist but whatever... Thanks for the update, good to hear you are working on SOMETHING.

I know eh? The teaser video really sells the new system.
    What video?

Video coverage showcasing the change? In 2018? From MA? Don't be ridiculous now....

Stalker
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    Hit Alt key first to select self (old default), then next target. The system selects next target from the last location, which is the dead mob. If the dead mob was further away from you than other mobs it will not select those closer mobs.
    Thx for the tip m8 but imo its noting i should be forced to do here. It should be able to work anyway if it is programed correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    Quite funny how fast one can adjust, even to issues like this. Now I'm so used to tap W as soon as
    I see that the avatar moves to the position the dead mob had, that I quite often don't even react on it.
    Other days it annoys me as hell, it depends on what mob I hunt.
    So yes, this needs to be fixed.
    Yea it sure is possible to hit W so it stop move to the dead mob but must go and fix so it dont do that to.

What this new feature is about i have no idea about but i dont understand why its nessasary tbh .
    I heard that it would make it impossible to scroll in and out and then its sometimg i sure dont like .

Hi, your account was created on the following date 2004-09-26.
    Regards,
    Entropia Support

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Livius Beyond Godlike
    Society
    Skyfall
    Images
    New camera system on old platform...hm
    Tbh I believe it will be a nice new thing and also more interactive than its atm.
    PS: if itís a new thing in gaming system you know that they cannot reveal it until a couple of weeks before the implement.
    Bam ! Iím out !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    New Interaction System #1

MindArk is excited to announce that the work on the new camera and interaction system has been progressing well and we value the feedback gathered during the Test Workshop held in October.

The Test Workshop provided valuable insights from a cross-section of the Entropia community on this new system. We have also been monitoring community forum discussion threads and have already incorporated several changes and adjustments based on the large amount of feedback received.

The main goal with the new camera system is to offer a more intuitive, immersive, fun, and user-friendly Entropia Universe experience, as well as to improve the conversion and retention rates of new participants.

To ensure a smooth transition, MindArk plans to continue testing and tweaking the new system, with an eye toward a Q1 2019 release. More information about the new system will be made available periodically as the release date approaches.

Originally Posted Here

"Do you want to know more?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3