Show Us Your Pets

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I was thinking how much we like our pets in the game and thought a thread about Entropian's real life pets would be fun.

This is my dog, I adopted from a animal shelter a few months ago, I am not sure what breed she has all in there but I thought she was just very cute. :love:

Last edited:
It looks really woffelicious :)

Hehehee the people at the shelter tried to sell me that she was part Corgi, but the short legs would be the only thing I think that gave them that idea. Funny,short lil legged dog. :laugh:

So far I've got Mapine and Tapine. I will show you pictures of them when I can log in.

I am so proud of them because the first one is so big and the second second one is so efficient in what it does !

Level 17 and 2 so far.

PS: French private joke inside

Hehehee the people at the shelter tried to sell me that she was part Corgi, but the short legs would be the only thing I think that gave them that idea. Funny,short lil legged dog. :laugh:

Possibly bulldog cross with a staff as she has short legs. Maybe if from the US pitbull cross, although US owners generally dock their ears to make them look more aggressive (so guessing not).

I've got 6 x 6 week old cockapoo puppies in my house at the moment, might ask my misses for a pic.

Rick

My "Luv"ly cat Karamel :)

my_luv_ly_cat_karamel.jpg

View image in gallery

50-50 Cuddle Trouble

1/2 German 1/2 Mexican 100% if you don't like it gimme a hug. Unless you are a kitty, then we have a problem.

Hi, these two are my bitches:)

German shepard will be 1 yr old on 31st of dec. The black one is mix of german shepard and black labrador, she will be 10yrs old on 25th of dec.

The black one is really special, she had a tough life before I got her, I wish she could talk..lol

I love them so much!

Cheers,
Robo

Back