Selling: Medusa Mall - 18 Shops for Rent, 40 to 180 IP, 110-300 PED / m

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
What you will get:
1. Priority Listing of your shop + shop theme in LA's custom message (first come first serve until space runs out)
2. Marketing by your management for general Mall traffic.
3. Own a shop without having your PED tied up.

How We Rent:
1. We trade Shop Deed for your Collateral
2. You claim the shop and now have full control over the estate.
3. We trade back. Deed is not needed to run the estate.
4. Your shop is open for business!
* There is an element of Trust here. Your shop deed(s) will be held by: Aurisk Morey Kenbi Divinity Deth Undefined. He has ran multiple Trust based investment funds (Twin peaks bank shares, Terminator Fund) in the past 7 years, and is the owner of Twin Peaks Bank. You are in good hands.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?264277-Twin-Peaks-Bank-Bringing-Liquidity-and-Exposure-to-You
** Being active in Medusa while running a store is a REQUIREMENT! If someone is away for an extended time (say 1 month +), we may claim your store and hold your belongings in a separate storage to return to you when you come back. Warning will be given a couple of weeks before we intend to claim a store either in game, on discord, in forum, or across all channels.

Join the Wait List!
At the moment there is a wait list for the stores. we will offer a new store to the people in the wait list. When selected in the waitlist, you'll have 24h to respond or we assume the answer to be no. Please PM me to join the waitlist and include:
a) What you plan on stocking
b) How you will market
c) Whether you prefer large or small stores. Keep in mind, prime locations we prefer to give to those with good plan for the store.

Current Available Shops
None, Sorry!

Shops: (minimum 1 month rent)
Update 2022-02-19: Prices may increase after staying in medusa for >1yr to reflect updated market value.

40 Item Point Shops: 110 PED Monthly
60 Item Point Shops: 150 PED Monthly
60 Item Point + 20 IP in display area: 185 PED Monthly
100 Item Point Shops: 250 PED Monthly
100 IP Shop + 5 IP in display: 270 PED/M
100 Item Point + 20 IP in display area: 300 PED Monthly
* First floor stores have additional Premium Location Price.
Medusa%27s_Head_Main_Complex_Overview.jpg

Shops at Medusa:

NEW
F3S5: Santa Mine & Hunt Supply

Floor 4
S1: Legendary Mining
S2: Legendary Amps
S3: U31REN & Marco
S4: Soko's Dmg Enh
S5: ETCETERA
S6: the bladesmith

Floor 3
S2: Weapon Armor
S3: Tsunade Exotic
S4: Pills
S5: Santa Mine & Hunt Supply
S6: Alya's Atelier

Floor 2
S1: Lorespade's Shop
S2: Pills
S3: Messi's ESI
S4: Notorious Supply

Floor 1
S1: Ming Amp
S2: Dmg Enh
S3: Lv10-105 Armatrix
S4: Puddings Pills
S5: Alina's Mining
S6: People's Swap

Antenna: Pillz

What happens when you leave + Refund Policy

1. All Deposit minus outstanding rent will be returned.

- Ex: You have a 750 PED deposit, rented for 2 months at 250 PED/m and wish to leave. No rent was paid yet, so deposit returned will be 250 PED.

2. Rent is marked month to month, leaving in the middle of a month will forfeit the remainder of the rent paid for the month.

3. Rent paid in advance (not deposit) is considered a rent payment, and thus will not be returned if you leave early

- Ex: You have taken a special loyalty deal with us to upgrade a store by 20IP. We require 3 months of advanced rent payment as a loyalty factor. If you choose to leave after 1 month, the remaining 2 months rent is forfeit.
- Ex2: It is hard to catch each other online, You want to pay 3 months in advance. If you wish to leave 1 month later, the remainder 2 months of your advanced rent payment is forfeit.

FAQ:
Are there any requirements to be a shop owner here?
Yes. Just be active in managing it! We're here to build a thriving mall.
What happens if a shop owners that rents with does not actively manage the shop?
We will inform you to remove the items and we will take over the shop
Rent sucks! Why don't I just buy it and not pay rent?
25k tied up is worth about 8.5 clds. Assuming CLDs pay 4ped weekly, that's 4*8.5*4 = 136 PED/m. Basically for CLD payouts, you get to run a shop without ped tied up, or stress of selling if it doesn't work out.
Is there a deposit?
We Keep a 3 month deposit. The deposit is just so if we have trouble catching each other online, we can extract rent from the deposit. Deposit will be given back to you upon leaving.

There is a spreadsheet created for all Medusa shopowners to see and track their own details.

Edit 2022-02-19
Considering new circumstances happen at every turn we reserve the right to make changes to the rules as required.

Clarifications and Notes

1. Stores are rented, and not transferable.
If your friend wants to be the next owner, he will need to join the wait list. In the past we did not hesitate to transfer because there was no waitlist and thus no conflict and problem on fairness. But now demand has grown where we need to keep a list, and some things we did in the past we can no longer do.

2. Being active while running a Medusa Store is a REQUIREMENT.
Our goal from the very beginning is to build the best mall in EU. Now that we are, we want to take everyone to higher highs. Ineffective prime location owners may be asked to leave if performance is subpar.

3. How we prioritize Who gets a Store?
We go from first to last on the waitlist. Special preferences may be given for prime location stores on 1st Floor and the 2 large 2nd Floor shops based on someone's plan and capability to run it. The waitlist is kept privately in the EntropiaInvest Discord channel.

4. How we manage rental prices, and rental increases
We price according to current market value, and so far we have been consistent. Previously we only increased rent for the next owner if one moved out; moving forward, we may do yearly increases for existing tenants. By this time, if you have been in medusa over 12 months, your income should be decent with a steady loyal customer base. There is an exception where we may choose to keep a lower price only for Founding Shop owners who were with us since the very beginning.

Who Runs The Mall?

https://entropiainvest.com
More info about ROI, how to invest in the fund, and other fund statistics can be found here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-how-eu-invests-entropiainvest-com.270772/

-
Cant help myself and I just need to say a few things about this UNIQUE idea and GREAT opportunity for a lot of people that ever dreamed of having a shop.

The Mall itself and the idea behind it is how a success full manager would do in RL also.
Divinity is keeping the full control over all shops + she gets rent + if shops are selling she gets payed fee.
If a shop isn't doing great or the tenant wants to stop with the shop ... no problem, talk to the owner and agree of a date. I'm pretty sure she will have a list of people that want to try out a shop as well soon.
Competition is always there of course but in this case, never next door so that's a great + again.

Buying and running a shop are 2 different things
Buying and filling the shop are also 2 different things and ped drainers.
Here you just need to pay your monthly rent
Many have tried and many have failed due to several reasons and it costed them a lot of peds + lots of time to sell the shop again.
If a shop isn't doing good, then you need to adjust things.
Here many can have a try to run a shop without having lots of peds locked and learn from it how to run it. It's not just putting things in it, price tag and hope it will sell
Most are small shops, so easier to run and build up slowly.
If all goes great they can still think about buying a bigger shop themselves.

On top of all that, you can even put your shop on the shop list so people can find it very easy as a bonus.
All this is a lot of work but I'm sure it will pay off after some time.
In this case its a win/win situation for the mall owner as for the tenant and most important, no empty gabs of empty shop !!!

Good luck all and I'm sure it will work

Last edited:
im up for a 40point shop to sell my loot and some occasional trading items.

pm sent. You get first dibs on store choice!

Hey, i would also like a PM with colat info and would like to get myself a 40 IP store !!

Thanks

Update + Info

Update : Inguts Sokolade Spurz now has control over Floor 4 Shop#4 Large.

Information : We are currently looking to rent out shops in Floor 4 first. There are two things we would like to understand before renting out the shop

1. What is it that you are looking to sell? The idea being we don't want too many competing shops but a bigger variety to thrive @Mall. More coverage as you can understand.

2. If you have any plans to promote your shop, please feel free to let us know of the same.

Volume of business is our top most priority and that will only happen by making Medusa mall at par with Twin Peaks and PA mall if not better.

We have formulated a plan for it going forward and will keep everyone updated on the same.

Our current focus

1. Getting motivated individuals to own shops that we are renting out.
2. Help those who do not have Medusa TP to acquire them.
3. Use our website Entropia Sales ( currently in beta) to promote the shops here.

Feel free to ask any questions to morey or me in game or here.

Divinity

Last edited:
prins evy laurent has rented Shop 3 floor 4. Looking forward to some good armatrix guns from her :)

Bump it up!

romi impi tinkels got Shop #2 Floor 4. Congrats! I'm looking forward to working with you too.

Last edited:
Bump it up!

Congrats to Alya Alya Drarh! She has opened her clothing store at S5 F4! I'm looking forward to see what she has instore for us fashion-wise

Welcome "Special A Special V Special C"!
S1 F4 supplies weapon Amps, sights and scopes

S3 F2 Divinity will run it
S2 F2 Reserved for Joda
S5 F2 and S6 F2 Reserved for Electra for mining amps (d, 7) and depth enhancers + finders

Last edited:
Both S1F2 and S2F2 reserved for Joda. Paid Deposit + rent, but stores will be empty for December.

Both S5F4 and S6F4 are rented by Electra. Deposit and 1st month rent paid for both shops

S5 F4: mining amps: 3,5,7, d-class
S6 F4: depth enhancers, finders, faps

Bump it up! S6F4 still available

Update : S1, S2 (Floor 2) and S6 (Floor 4) are available now.

I have purchased a shop for myself on floor 1 and as such my Floor 2 S3 was offered to those who had expressed interest earlier. Since joda was the first to have expressed it he has now received S3 and has vacated S1 and S2.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

Cheers,

Divinity

Now Teleporter @ Medusa Mall

entropia_2018-12-13_18.54.40.j.jpg

PS:We are working on a few more ideas to help the shop owners excel.

Attachments

• entropia_2018-12-13_18.54.40.j.jpg
    entropia_2018-12-13_18.54.40.j.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump it up!

@Captain Jack, Thanks for your support :D. Would be nice to see the display areas all filled up.

Inherent Marxus Legends took over F2S1 & F2S2. Excited to see his armor shops :)
Deposit + rent paid.

Last edited:
sick idea! I want a shop too! but gonna have to wait a bit im stretched atm.

Inherent Marxus Legends took over F1S1 & F1S2. Excited to see his armor shops :)
Deposit + rent paid.

lol sadly, I'm on the 2nd floor morey :duh:

any plans to rent out shopkeepers? that would be a better scale for me. I don't sell a lot of items but small amounts of unique things. never had one but id be interested in one if its possible.

sick idea! I want a shop too! but gonna have to wait a bit im stretched atm.
Np! let us know!

lol sadly, I'm on the 2nd floor morey :duh:
Lol! My bad, fixed :)

any plans to rent out shopkeepers? that would be a better scale for me. I don't sell a lot of items but small amounts of unique things. never had one but id be interested in one if its possible.
That's an interesting thought, but no we currently don't have any plans to rent out shop keepers. We'll have to hold on to collateral if we do that, so it's probably better to just own shop keepers yourself.

Cant help myself and I just need to say a few things about this UNIQUE idea and GREAT opportunity for a lot of people that ever dreamed of having a shop.

The Mall itself and the idea behind it is how a success full manager would do in RL also.
Divinity is keeping the full control over all shops + she gets rent + if shops are selling she gets payed fee.
If a shop isn't doing great or the tenant wants to stop with the shop ... no problem, talk to the owner and agree of a date. I'm pretty sure she will have a list of people that want to try out a shop as well soon.
Competition is always there of course but in this case, never next door so that's a great + again.

Many have tried and many have failed due to several reasons and it costed them a lot of peds + lots of time to sell the shop again.
Here many can have a try to run a shop without having lots of peds locked and learn from it how to run it. It's not just putting things in it, price tag and hope it will sell

On top of all that, you can even put your shop on the shop list so people can find it very easy as a bonus.
In this case its a win/win situation for the mall owner as for the tenant and most important, no empty gabs of empty shop !!!

Good luck all and I'm sure it will work :yup:

Good luck all and I'm sure it will work :yup:

Best post ever. Thank you for the awesome honest feedback Leeloom. Yeah, you basically hit every point: keeping locked up peds as low as possible, easy to transfer or change if things don't work to your favor, and overall damn great for a practice run for new shop owners or people with more limited funds.

This is only possible because we are one of the few mall owners who actually have the shops too, and people who put their trusts in us by running their shops while we hold on to their deed. This combination has never really happened before medusa might be one of the few places in EU where this is even possible! SO thank you shop owners & supporters for trusting us and making Medusa Bazaar a real unique place in EU :).

As always... there's more to come!

P.S. F4S6 is still available.

Bump it up for F4 S6

Back