FEN Event Phase Two

i am counting on new stock yes,it would be ridiculous of an company to host an event(and its still ongoing) and not to have players that participate be able to buy something for the tokens

if there is no renewel,so be it,but it will mean for me ( besided the fact that we didnt loot an fen-item after hundredsa and hundreds of mayhemspider 3 cat globals)that i will feel cheated on,and i will draw my conclusions on that

this was pretty much exactly as expected. i was honest surprised they did scrap up a phase 2 so fast cos that wasnt their intention before the fen event (and im like 100% sure on that)

but at least now we have tons of overvalued new toys. isnt that lovely? :D

i am counting on new stock yes,it would be ridiculous of an company to host an event(and its still ongoing) and not to have players that participate be able to buy something for the tokens

if there is no renewel,so be it,but it will mean for me ( besided the fact that we didnt loot an fen-item after hundredsa and hundreds of mayhemspider 3 cat globals)that i will feel cheated on,and i will draw my conclusions on that

New batch of items might make some sense. New stock of current items would not make any sense whatsoever. None. It would be ridiculous for those that already purchased items knowing MA will not add a new batch, bigger quantity soon.
Chances of new items? 1% imo.
Stop buying

Items offered by the FEN Token Trader are limited in quantity, and available on a first-come first-served basis. See the item info section below for the initial quantity of each item; stocks will not be replenished.

Throughout the FEN Event, special creature spawns will be added periodically, along with potential mini-events related to the FEN celebration.

isnt the event over in 2 days? adding items now would be the most dick move they could possibly do. so as this is MA they might just do it :D

If Mindark would have thought about a phase3 I'm sure its natural to believe they would have implemented it before 10th January-ish otherwise it makes no sense after, neither for us or MA.
There are no signs that they have thought about it since the beginning for 3 phases and I am not sure why people want to believe that.Maybe because the number 3 sounds better than 1 or 2
I honestly believe they thought about only 1 phase, phase2 came as an effect of too much turnover in a very short time and they got by surprise (hello visionary developers).Phase 3 should have brought mining/pk/L bps/misc but its not so what, its more markup on some L items in the future.

iknow what u mean..

that is the thing, some don't seem possible under random distribution vs. turnover stats that can be seen

with the data from EL as is (link)
  • 6 avatars looted 21 items out of 66 worthwhile items total (~32%)
  • and 2 avatars looted 11 items out of 66 worthwhile items total (~17%)

So we have over 26% of FEN items looted by 4 avatars.

These 4 avatars combined global amount is roughly 30% of the total global amount of the top 15 hunters in the month on EL. So basically they have looted proportionally the amount of FEN items they should have looted if the only people that existed in the game were the top 15 hunters and them. That's pretty ridiculous.

Honestly, it doesn't take a math wiz to realize the numbers are pretty much impossible if the items are looted based on money cycled/ times you've rolled the dice.

Also, one of these 4 players with the most FEN items looted has less than 1/15th of the total global loot for the last 30 days as the top hunter for the last 30 days.

If you think the system is working totally fine, give a reasonable counter argument with some numbers for why you think it is.

even if they will put something new or will renew the items , you will be late and it will be all sold in 3 minutes lol

leaving the jokes apart i belive that if it will be a phase 3 the FEN end will be postponed , for 2 weeks or something more , because MA will come with that message `` during the unexpected bla bla bla player seems to like the idea bla bla bla , it will continue for bla bla bla `` but i dotn think so , now people can shove their FEN tokens into the refiner and transform them into shrapnel

Last edited:
even if they will put something new or will renew the items , you will be late and it will be all sold in 3 minutes lol

leaving the jokes apart i belive that if it will be a phase 3 the FEN end will be postponed , for 2 weeks or something more , because MA will come with that message `` during the unexpected bla bla bla player seems to like the idea bla bla bla , it will continue for bla bla bla `` but i dotn think so , now people can shove their FEN tokens into the refiner and transform them into shrapnel

i know thye wont renew sold out stock,but if they dont list new stuff,at least give us some use for the tokens,lotta paople will prob still have loads..i mean..then let us trade them for pills/limited stuff whatever

i know thye wont renew sold out stock,but if they dont list new stuff,at least give us some use for the tokens,lotta paople will prob still have loads..i mean..then let us trade them for pills/limited stuff whatever

yeah that would work. give us something instead of just TT it
l

The event should end as scheduled.

There should not be a phase 3 or any new items added to please those that have stockpiled and bought tokens.
Any change in the event made to pander to those complaining that they waited too long , will only fuel another conspiracy.

Hopefully Mindark will record and discuss their correction of errors to make the next event better.

The event should end as scheduled.

There should not be a phase 3 or any new items added to please those that have stockpiled and bought tokens.
Any change in the event made to pander to those complaining that they waited too long , will only fuel another conspiracy.

Hopefully Mindark will record and discuss their correction of errors to make the next event better.

why do you assume it will be an change in the event ?

it makes complete sense to me that there will be opportunitys to spent tokens after the event has ended,
if they didnt plan on adding new items to the trader they probably would have named phase 2 the final phase instead of phase 2

tokens still drop so how makes it any sense that thye cant be spent ?

but the fen token npc will still be there for some months right?

There's still tp IV chips to buy, it's shitty but it's been the same all the way through the event.

There was never any hope of looting enough tokens to get something good without losing out on the peds you could have sold them at before the previous item sold out and the tokens took a dive. You had to either buy tokens or sell.

IMO the event would have been better if the tokens were untradable during the event and then became tradable at the end.

oh well,if i assumed wrong so be it :)

it would suck(for me anyway :)) but i can handle it

IMO the event would have been better if the tokens were untradable during the event and then became tradable at the end.

IMO that would have been the worst case scenario.Most people could not put in the time a few have been so there would have been little motivation to most hunters. MU at the end would be very bad, most wouldn't get much and the frustration level would have gone through the roof.

This way, all hunters got a piece of the MU some payed for the vendor items. Everyone got a chance to make very decent markup each day and get a piece of the cake on every item.

I hope there will be some FEN Candy Canes for 15 minutes and 10% reload, for closure - win-win-win :wtg:

There are plans to make the HyperStim/DevaStim/etc. consumables available for FEN Platinum Tokens in the next patch, for those with remaining tokens.

There are plans to make the HyperStim/DevaStim/etc. consumables available for FEN Platinum Tokens in the next patch, for those with remaining tokens.

finally some usefull info

oh yes I forgot why I quit mining, now that all are set I got another confirmation from MA, lack of imagination or lack of interest or who knows maybe the "right player" is not a miner, anyway the point is miners got the middle finger , again.

cheers to that

FEN Event Phase Two

Phase Two of the FEN Event ....

Looted FEN Edition Items
Over 30 completely new FEN Edition items have been added, waiting to be looted from creatures anywhere in Entropia Universe!

Below is a selected list of some of the new items along with the minimum creature Danger Level for item loots.

• Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 10 (Argonaut-only)
  • Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Argonaut-only)
  • Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 45 (Argonaut-only)

and now please care to explain this because I m a bit confuse?

The danger level supposed to be minimum and from my collected info all Strong Claws were found in creature near Tukar Hills, and there is only 1 maturity available from L10 to L14 mobs the boss has a L20 .

how's this fit to the rule above? I m saying this because i hunted like a faking stupid all mobs above L25 in hope to get one and all items no exceptions were dropped only there, By the time i figured out was already to late, same works for other players

not to mention the Weak Claw was found only in the cave for noob danger lvls , leevel10 and above my a$$, was a lie all the time,

the Strong Claw were found on Leumed spown no matter if were spots whit Rarcash and Messis , ppl were hunted the wrong mob all the time, Last item was a exception from rule and was found in Agrash

the infos i have are from the players who looted those items i asked them all personally.

cheers

not to mention the Weak Claw was found only in the cave for noob danger lvls , leevel10 and above my a$$, was a lie all the time,

Hey, was going to write that via PM but your box was full. I looted my claw at the event / bronze spawn close to Twin Peaks. I know at least one other weak claw did loot there. I got it from a Gatherer or Guardian iirc… was going pretty fast. So not all where found in that cave...

Hey, was going to write that via PM but your box was full. I looted my claw at the event / bronze spawn close to Twin Peaks. I know at least one other weak claw did loot there. I got it from a Gatherer or Guardian iirc… was going pretty fast. So not all where found in that cave...

I m glad u did mentioned that here, is fair to know all aspects.

tho even if one or 2 exceptions are like in the case of the last Great looted from Agrash, how the fk is this fair and possible ....to loot the strong ones from L10-L14 at Tukar ?

also btw, the FEN MF chips are from Mayhem event, exceptions are only because they removed the NPC to get access inside FFA, cause the chips were from there, how's that even possible when the event is FEN...not Mayhem. Why the did not tell from start is a Mayhem event and all stuffs are there, why let ppl believe they can get FEN items from all Universe? They should name the event Calypso FEN edition, I know ppl who stud still on Cyrene in hope to find something, even for the phase 2...pointless

a worldwide crap plasma was dropped to point what? that gun is good in agriculture as pole for tomatoes, is no good for anything

my 2 pecs

I got the discovery of the strong claw, and it was S of notus. from either a warrior or leader, was a bit swarmed. so level 20 or 22. It wasn't in a global or hof ped wise, just the discovery hof. Only hunting them in that spot; About 5.5k or 6k kills after the discovery since then, nothing else. Thought it would be a nice place for a weak one to drop initially.

ok so lets summarize:

1. MA said FEN items frop from mobs now.

2. they said certain items drop from cerrtain mobs

3. and from a certain danger level range

4. as well as for a certain timeframe.

1. was correct, and 2. - 4. were all wrong. that makes their statement 25% true. id say thats better than usually :D

Is anyone suprised at all?

They dropped four combobulators after the deadline but just one claw, so I'm slightly surprised by how rapidly things are improving. :)

A BIG pice of info that might have a better spread if it was in a separate post...

//Randy <---Misanthrope

(damn, i always get lite this...buyers remorse...this is usually the first step in leaving the game for a few weeks to a few years...)

Back