FEN Event Phase Two

Actually hes not even top hunter per last 30 days. So this argument is invalid. Also you may see this as comunity cycling against one person PED cycled per time... Im sorry but its staticticaly imposible for one person to loot majority of items dropped. Just imposible. And In game where statictical principles are applied is that One man show something way to shady for me.

I think you dont understand statistics or what youre are saying.

I am sure if you cycle theamount he is cycle on those mob you wil also get some of those but no everyone has that amount of ped to cye that is the problem so as you are saying he is lucky yup i agree but not that he looted those items but lucky that he can cycle that much ped :D

No.

To short.

• Weak Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 10 (Argonaut-only)

So once again a weak claw is looted in Argonaut Cave. To my knowledge, after I checked it out myself, the Argos there are under lvl. 10. Am I missing something? Is there a bigger cave?

I got question for- Ludving Mindark - Why Fen ithems are not droping on PP planets, it been over 3 weeks not single unlimited ithem droped on Arkadia,Cyrene,Rocktropia,toulan,nextisland. The only thing that people can loot is
Fen t-shirt and there is alot of peds cycle on PP planets

I got question for- Ludving Mindark - Why Fen ithems are not droping on PP planets, it been over 3 weeks not single unlimited ithem droped on Arkadia,Cyrene,Rocktropia,toulan,nextisland. The only thing that people can loot is
Fen t-shirt and there is alot of peds cycle on PP planets

^^^ this ^^^

did some1 hear about FEN items on ROCKtropia dropping ? ... other than shirts and stupid token ? can u put atleast some in the loot pool at the last meters ?

+1 from me as well.
Waiting on next update, to see some items dropping universe wide, not just T-shirts...
Also would like to know if there will be third phase, cos considering how many plats is in circulation and basically no items to chose from, there are pretty much worth same or less than gold tokens...hope to see some news regarding those two enquiries.
:)

+1 from me for items on other planets, even though we all know its typical of MAs events

I might be little behind, but what FEN stuff dropping at caly beside argo claws and some clubs? Arent everything from MM instances?

I might be little behind, but what FEN stuff dropping at caly beside argo claws and some clubs? Arent everything from MM instances?

Also some MF chips and amps dropped. Claws dropped from Feffox and Argo aswell, but most in the FFA as far as i know.

Theyre all looting from FFa cus thats where 90% of the player base are cycling right now, theres like what 15-20 non caly specific fen items in loot all super rare, just cus you cycle 5k on rocktropia and dont loot one doesnt mean they only drop on caly.

Love me some conspiracy theories.

Yes,why FEN items dont drop on other planets? Sure Argo claws and Maces belongs to Caly, all good with that but what about other stuff? Chips? Jumpers? Slacks?
We are all slackers who dont hunt on Caly?
If someone are going to say "its all because ppl dont cycle enough peds there"....get your azzes of Caly and see what is actually happening on other planets.
Im Cyrean,i love that planet and hunt there and so does good bunch of other ppl and believe me, with 5k peds most of us dont start a good hunting run there :laugh:
I know Rock have good bunch of skilled hunters who can punch well too, and if someone is going to tell me Arkadians dont cycle enough peds to drop something....
Nobody is complaining because he/she dint get FEN item,not a single FEN drop at all,not a single one on all planets?? MA said FEN stuff is going to drop all over the universe,then why they dont keep up with promises?

Yes,why FEN items dont drop on other planets? Sure Argo claws and Maces belongs to Caly, all good with that but what about other stuff? Chips? Jumpers? Slacks?
We are all slackers who dont hunt on Caly?
If someone are going to say "its all because ppl dont cycle enough peds there"....get your azzes of Caly and see what is actually happening on other planets.
Im Cyrean,i love that planet and hunt there and so does good bunch of other ppl and believe me, with 5k peds most of us dont start a good hunting run there :laugh:
I know Rock have good bunch of skilled hunters who can punch well too, and if someone is going to tell me Arkadians dont cycle enough peds to drop something....
Nobody is complaining because he/she dint get FEN item,not a single FEN drop at all,not a single one on all planets?? MA said FEN stuff is going to drop all over the universe,then why they dont keep up with promises?

So FEN items are extremely rare drops, they don't rain from the sky.
Taking a look at EL for an example of planet turnover...and yes i know it doesn't capture all and its only basing on globals and not normal hunting expenditure, etc, but it gives an indication of the difference between the planets.

Planet Unique Avatars Globals Global Turnover
Arkadia 472 1 565 115 847 PED
Calypso 1 916 27 035 2 978 593 PED
Cyrene 116 885 58 050 PED
Monria 36 155 15 234 PED
Next Island 6 6 414 PED
Rocktropia 74 195 20 181 PED
Space 2 5 360 PED

So yes, i can see how other planets not dropping FEN items seems odd, but when you look at the turnover that caly has compared to other planets...is it really no surprise?

To me, i think Ark should atleast be dropping 1 somewhere, so maybe they did just forget to turn on the FEN loot button for other planets, however FEN platinum tokens do drop on other planets, so i feel that it does just come down to turnover and luck.

So FEN items are extremely rare drops, they don't rain from the sky.
Taking a look at EL for an example of planet turnover...and yes i know it doesn't capture all and its only basing on globals and not normal hunting expenditure, etc, but it gives an indication of the difference between the planets.

Planet Unique Avatars Globals Global Turnover
Arkadia 472 1 565 115 847 PED
Calypso 1 916 27 035 2 978 593 PED
Cyrene 116 885 58 050 PED
Monria 36 155 15 234 PED
Next Island 6 6 414 PED
Rocktropia 74 195 20 181 PED
Space 2 5 360 PED

So yes, i can see how other planets not dropping FEN items seems odd, but when you look at the turnover that caly has compared to other planets...is it really no surprise?

To me, i think Ark should atleast be dropping 1 somewhere, so maybe they did just forget to turn on the FEN loot button for other planets, however FEN platinum tokens do drop on other planets, so i feel that it does just come down to turnover and luck.

Tracker is usless for Cyrene or Rocktropia becouse people dont run it there , there is tons of globals that are not of tracker

Tracker is usless for Cyrene or Rocktropia becouse people dont run it there , there is tons of globals that are not of tracker

Thats why i put that i know it doesn't capture all, etc...however unless you are saying that Cyrene can make up the difference in globals alone with Calypso (58,050 compared to 2,978,593) ....then your point is mute. Even Ark can't keep up with Caly in that regard and there are a lot of players there. I'm on Cyrene myself at the moment and i like it there...and yes none of my globals have counted from last night, but i can also run around and not see anyone else hunting in many spots, yet i always manage to run into someone on Caly even in remote areas.

The number of avatars on the other planets is just no where in Caly's league and that's why it doesn't surprise me that FEN items have not dropped outside caly besides from FEN tokens. I'm sure many players have also left those planets to hunt on Caly because they see loot dropping there and not on their own planet...that doesn't help the situation either as it just adds more to Caly.

Im not a long term cyrene player, however i have spend a few long sessions (month) there, and i would guess less than 20% of my globals are recorded EXCLUDING when there are events on the planet. i had about 20 globals on the big Holiday lurker dudes in the last weekish, i have 5 recorded.

This is a UNIVERSE wide event. why is it that there hasnt been anything off ANY other planet. wheres the FEN ark guns? Caly have a vendor with quite a few, where is arks?

This is a UNIVERSE wide event. why is it that there hasnt been anything off ANY other planet. wheres the FEN ark guns? Caly have a vendor with quite a few, where is arks?

This SHOULD be Universe wide event but we don't know so many variables.
How do you know if Ark developers did not agree with Mindark rules?What if they did not recruit enough players through their main page?What if the retention is shit ? What if most they recruit move to caly and turnover there?
Most hunters on arkadia are noob-medium level so they can't access level 50+.Those who can hunt on calypso.
I suppose there are a lot going on and a lot of money to be paid to Mindark to access juicy stuff and most planets are inert atm because of that.You need big $ spending to compete with Caly witch is perfectly fine if you ask me.
Bring $ , bring players , develop and then ask for some juicy stuff we all want.
Meanwhile enjoy Calypso or cry trying somewhere else.

If going just by tracker (which all agree is not the full story) then There should be 10x as many FEN items dropping on calypso as all the other planets combined.

For anyone who has been out of school too long to remember,
10*0=x

If we are to base it off of turnover then Calypso should have dropped 0 FEN items.

Of course I am biased and did the math as x*0

So we will do it your way,
x/0=10 (calypso drops divided by all other planets drops should equal 10)
Enter that in your calculator and see what you get......

Whichever way you do the math, your logic is flawed.
Anyone who plays on other planets is screwed in terms of FEN drops. You can not argue that.

Messi is closer in a logical argument, however we know that tokens and shirts do drop on other planets, therefor we know they are in fact part of the event, they just do not have any items dropping. So his argument is flawed and is just making (making up) excuses for a flawed and unfair event.

Another issue I have with the turnover argument is this,
Suppose Cyclops in Ancient greece started dropping FEN items and none dropped on Calypso.
Where would the turnover be then?

Of course people will hunt where the items are dropping, and this is a prime example of MA screwing over planets, planet partners, and players on those planets.
They may very well drop an item or two on Ark/Rock/Cyrene on the last day or two of the event but only when a 'chosen one' decides to hunt there after raping the event on Caly for all they can. This will not generate any more turnover or items dropping on those planets however because the event will be over.

This is how MA operates, it is how they have always operated since the beginning of the idea of multiple planets began. X planet comes up with an idea, MA either rapes it for their own use and generate more turnover on calypso instead of the intended planet, or they generate their own competing event for the same time frame with larger better more powerful awards.

If it was fair L20 player cycling 200ped per day would have the same chance of FEN items regardless of planet they hunted on, L50 player cycling 2000ped per day would have the same chance of FEN items regardless of planet they hunted on, L100 player cycling 20000 per day would have the same chance of FEN items regardless of planet they hunted on.

We know this is not true, anyone saying otherwise is lying to us or to themselves. MA is certainly lying when they claim it is a 'universal' event.

We know this is not true

Please show the proof of this, speak for yourself and not others, think and know are not the same, people were convinced plat tokens were only dropping on caly at the start of FEN but i looted one on cyrene within the first hour. People need to get better at understanding statistics/probability and maths in general as this game can be very frustrating without that understanding. For the entire amount of hunters on cyrene/RT/arkadia there will be the same and much more hunters cycling the same amount on caly and also getting nothing.

Of course tokens drop on other planets, I stated that as part of my argument. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

As to math and statistics....... I used solid numbers not theoritical numbers.
Please explain to me how you solve for these two equations, please do use math.

10*0=x

x/0=10

This is very simple. Tracker shows Calypso has 10x as many globals and global value as the other planets combined, since we use a decimal system in math, this makes all of this VERY SIMPLE to calculate.
(obviously ignoring the fact that from experience Tracker catches all Calypso globals and about 1/10th of my Rocktropia globals)

Of course tokens drop on other planets, I stated that as part of my argument. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

As to math and statistics....... I used solid numbers not theoritical numbers.
Please explain to me how you solve for these two equations, please do use math.

10*0=x

x/0=10

This is very simple. Tracker shows Calypso has 10x as many globals and global value as the other planets combined, since we use a decimal system in math, this makes all of this VERY SIMPLE to calculate.
(obviously ignoring the fact that from experience Tracker catches all Calypso globals and about 1/10th of my Rocktropia globals)

You understand that means that its 10x more likely that each item loots on caly not that for every 10 items looted on caly one will loot elsewhere. You think they put tshirts in other planets loot but not skirts and sunglasses? You think it would affect them at all to allow an item to be looted on another planet? cyrene regs still grinding on cyrene regardless, 90% of players still on caly and doing mayhem regardless

You understand that means that its 10x more likely that each item loots on caly not that for every 10 items looted on caly one will loot elsewhere. You think they put tshirts in other planets loot but not skirts and sunglasses? You think it would affect them at all to allow an item to be looted on another planet? cyrene regs still grinding on cyrene regardless, 90% of players still on caly and doing mayhem regardless

I do not understand if you are trolling or serious. Either way you are spouting nonsense, when called on it you try to 'double down' on your nonsense as though that makes it true somehow.

Not counting Gold shirts, 384 FEN items have dropped according to tracker.

That is large enough sample size that when rolling the dice, another planet should have looted something, ANYTHING, regardless of any size deviation you may expect. In fact you would expect somewhere in the range of 20-50 items to have dropped on other planets, yet so far we have not seen any.

If going just by tracker (which all agree is not the full story) then There should be 10x as many FEN items dropping on calypso as all the other planets combined.

Nevermind - HOF board!!!!

Stop it with no trackers on Cyrene/RT, Failvirin alone probably hunts more then all the people of Cyrene and Rocktropia combined, it's not like there are some secret groups on those planets that hunt big mobs that no one can spot....

I do hope Gold Rush will come soon after MM/FEN and I hope it will be awesome.

Stop it with no trackers on Cyrene/RT

Just to clarify, are you saying all my globals are recorded by tracker? (because they arent)

Nothing you posted has anything to do with the inherent issues with tracker on lower population planets. (pretty much you just butted into a conversation to tell everyone you think your friend has a big dick....) :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I do not understand if you are trolling or serious. Either way you are spouting nonsense, when called on it you try to 'double down' on your nonsense as though that makes it true somehow.

Not counting Gold shirts, 384 FEN items have dropped according to tracker.

That is large enough sample size that when rolling the dice, another planet should have looted something, ANYTHING, regardless of any size deviation you may expect. In fact you would expect somewhere in the range of 20-50 items to have dropped on other planets, yet so far we have not seen any.

Are you 100% sure not a single one of your 384 items ( even if that numbers right, didnt check) didnt loot outside caly, most of them are just gold/plat jackets is every one confirmed from caly? Do you count annilhation instance entered from another planet as caly? Theres only been like 10 good weapon drops, a couple of sunglasses drop, 5-10 black outsifts drops. I feel like im wasting my time arguing logic with someone whos gone off the deep end, it is quite fascinating though to see same things said every event.

Also re tracker it doesnt record on low pop planets...cus theyre low pop as in not many people there cycling... unlike caly where 90% are cycling during an event.... which is kinda the point here.

Just to clarify, are you saying all my globals are recorded by tracker? (because they arent)

Nothing you posted has anything to do with the inherent issues with tracker on lower population planets. (pretty much you just butted into a conversation to tell everyone you think your friend has a big dick....) :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

It does have everything to do the topic, there's not enough activity on other planets to see some items in loot. it's very simple, yet you refuse to accept and keep on arguing for equality (this is what annoys me actually - no arguments on the table for an everlasting battle - the battle of equality between planets). Fine. But most likely you won't find more than a pair if briefs... IF you look hard enough, on the right mobs.

No I'm not friends with Failvirin. I wanted to point out something you missed by many miles - a single very active player has more turnover by himself than 2 planets combined.

Back