FEN Event Phase Two

No I'm not friends with Failvirin. I wanted to point out something you missed by many miles - a single very active player has more turnover by himself than 2 planets combined.

Where did you get these figures from?:scratch2:

I wanted to point out something you missed by many miles - a single very active player has more turnover by himself than 2 planets combined.

Suppose your friend Mr. Phallus does 300dps 24hrs a day the entire event.
Lets break that down into your claims.

To make it easier lets break it down into dps hours a day (since most people actually want to use their phallusin RL sometimes), 300*24 = 7200 dps hours a day.

Now suppose we only count 'noobs' doing 50dps 4 hours a day, thats 200 each and would require 36 such avatars to match Mr. Phallus.

Now there are 112 avatars between rock and cyrene hunting big enough to global recently, how much would they have to hunt per day to get below Mr. Phallus? 7200/112 = 64dps hours, or you could accuse them of being even lower and credit them 2hrs each at 32dps.

Lets be a little more realistic and give him 300dps for 12hrs a day, thats 3600dps hours which takes only 18avatars @ 50dps 4hrs a day, or if using real numbers of players the 112 @ 32dps for 1 hrs, or the 112@ 16dps for 2hrs a day.

I do not know Mr. Phallus, he is not the one swinging his dick around in here, that unfortunately is you, and you are wrong.

It is also interesting that you 'conveniently' leave arkadia out of this discussion.

There is no question that Calypso has more ped cycled on it than any other planet.
But being an ass about it is just stupid, especially when you make such bogus claims.

Again, no one is denying that calypso has more peds cycled, however that does not mean that peds are not cycled on other planets. It also does not mean that people on other planets have all their globals tracked by tracker..... I dont even know why you would make such a stupid claim.

Apologies to Failivrin, I got nothing against you or how you want to cycle or where.

Last edited:
Where did you get these figures from?:scratch2:

I'm only guessing. I;m also guessing the actual figures would be even more sad for those planets.

Suppose your friend Mr. Phallus does 300dps 24hrs a day the entire event.

Now suppose we only count 'noobs' doing 50dps 4 hours a day, thats 200 each and would require 36 such avatars to match Mr. Phallus.

There aren't 36 ppl hunting 4 hours a day. How about you try it. For the next 6 months.

The problem is, you're not hunting there because you like it. You hunt there because you hate Caly.
There's a group of hipsters hating on Caly and doing some stuff on other planets but crying all day those planets don't have the cool stuff Caly has - EVEN if those planets have their cool stuff as well. They are not Caly. You you hate that, but you also hate Caly. Our problem is there are many like you, hating the game and especially Caly and they think it's cool to bitch about it all day, all year long. Well, there's no real problem, just the pollution, creating an even more toxic environment. And I also think you have SPS (small penis syndrome) and you should try fix that somewhere else.
Cheers!

To make it easier lets break it down into dps hours a day

Add into your formula the following :
Noob's bankroll, willingness to play 4 hours in a row (lol how about 4 mobs?) ,no guidance to to improve, loot is not hot (lets pause the hunt for 2 more weeks), perception not coming , lootious, lets do something fun and do some sweating, how about explore other areas, lets travel to another planet, lets sell stuff on calypso, week-end is coming I have real life fuck this game, I can go on like this for approximately 6 hours.
Point is : Evey is closer to the reality than your method to find the actual turnover during events on other planets.
Even he might be wrong you got the point , no need to go into the problem with technical analysis.Reality is clear : No FEN drops outside Calypso and I'm sure there's a reason for it.
I did hunt regularly on all major planets for a long time doing all tons of missions.Global chat barely move and its no big event on calypso.

I'm only guessing. I;m also guessing the actual figures would be even more sad for those planets.

There aren't 36 ppl hunting 4 hours a day. How about you try it. For the next 6 months.

The problem is, you're not hunting there because you like it. You hunt there because you hate Caly.
There's a group of hipsters hating on Caly and doing some stuff on other planets but crying all day those planets don't have the cool stuff Caly has - EVEN if those planets have their cool stuff as well. They are not Caly. You you hate that, but you also hate Caly. Our problem is there are many like you, hating the game and especially Caly and they think it's cool to bitch about it all day, all year long. Well, there's no real problem, just the pollution, creating an even more toxic environment. And I also think you have SPS (small penis syndrome) and you should try fix that somewhere else.
Cheers!

there is no need to be a hipster just cos you hate caly. fact is that caly has by far the worst mob spawns of all planets. and thats undeniable.

This thread is getting somewhere now , duh !

Point is : .

Point is he was pulling numbers out his ass and teaching his superiority as fact.

High turnover doesnt make you a better person.
Low turnover doesnt make you a better person.
High turnover doesnt make you more deserving of special treatment.
Low turnover doesnt make you more deserving of special treatment.

I have nothing against calypso, I just dont like all the assholes who populate it.

In the old days angel and 100dps was uber. Now its lower mid level. The Ubers who continued to the current uber status still view mid level as opolo swunt teams.

They are delusional, I am delusional, and so is everyone else playing this game.

Dont think it is even worth responding to someone who swings someone else's dick on the internet. But it's obvious he knows me even less than I know him.

Point is that as usual a disporportinate volume of items drop on calypso in terms of hunting ped cycled.

Point is you all are happy with that and feel the need to talk down to anyone who disagrees.

Point is you all are the reason I play elsewhere.

High turnover doesnt make you a better person.
Low turnover doesnt make you a better person.
High turnover doesnt make you more deserving of special treatment.
Low turnover doesnt make you more deserving of special treatment.

It has nothing to do with special treatment, more with odds calculation, it's simple. You can't deny that turnover is many factors lower on all planets together then Caly.

And why so offended instead of a normal discussion? You can disagree with a preson and there is nothing wrong with that but there is a lot of emotion in your posts, Caly residents stole your loot?

You can't deny that turnover is many factors lower on all planets together then Caly.

Hello.....
I didn't deny, in fact I stated as much. 10-1 its in black and white. Read what I say before putting words in my mouth.

And why so offended
Because people are incapable of reading or doing simple math, and then argue with me after having done neither themselves.

Stop it with no trackers on Cyrene/RT, Failvirin alone probably hunts more then all the people of Cyrene and Rocktropia combined,

That one big lie, i personally do around 9-12k ped cycle on Cyrene per day and i know 5 other players on cyrene just from friend list that do around the same cycle or even more

Hello.....
I didn't deny, in fact I stated as much. 10-1 its in black and white. Read what I say before putting words in my mouth.

Because people are incapable of reading or doing simple math, and then argue with me after having done neither themselves.

And now you are the one incapable of reading, i didn't put words in your mouth neither did i say anything about you or Evey being right or wrong. Why don't you discus on content instead of insulting and attacking people personally?

Point is that as usual a disporportinate volume of items drop on calypso in terms of hunting ped cycled.

Well we don't know that.I don't share the same view.Besides that we don't know terms and agreement both Mindark and PP signed in terms of item drop and how many should they get and so on.

Point is you all are the reason I play elsewhere.

Perfectly fine with that too but what would happen if I come to RT (then stay there) and all the other ubers you hate move on the planet you hunt (and stay there), will you go to calypso or logout until they leave?:) of course not , this is why your sentence doesn't make sense.I feel some hate in that, nothing else.
Its perfectly fine to live like you but don't beg for equality of items on cipry sized planets and if you do please ask the developers on that particular planet to do something about it, don't knock on Mindark's door.
Everything in this game has to do with expectation, everything.

Point ! Sometimes I hate Calypso also , but you know , in those years the only planet I tried to hunt are: arkadia a little, it sucks , well I mined on it a little also , short time on Rocktropia on the beginning, CP and Foma . The other planets I didn’t even visited , Toulon , Cyrene and the others . Might be a reason in this . If they are so cool you need to see tons of people going’s there and you follow to see why . But no , they suck , nobody like them , various reasons. On top of this if the other mini planets don’t qualify to Be on same level as Calypso why they should have the Calypso events ? It’s like gold rush on ark , why Calypso should have it also , or the ex champions league on rocktropia.

When you find that Chronicle TEN part on Cyrene you are proly gonna loot the FEN items too.

Why all treads in here ends with personal assaults and dick swinging ? Nature of internet?
Nobody says ppl of Caly stole something from ppl who dont hunt there, or people on other planets Deserve or Demand something!
Bella just asked why it is like it is, kinda reminded "you know there is that loot knob in that room where you never go". :laugh:
We can argue about numbers and math, we can make up numbers to boost egos, we can do all that shit what we usually do here, it doesnt matter...
We are different, you drink Cola i drink water,u like big girls i like slim, or vice versa. You like to hunt on Caly I like hunt on Cyrene. It makes one of us better??
We really dont know details about MindArks and PP agreements, what we know,relations between MA and PP are one BIG STINKY PILE OF SHIT and we stepped in it again in this tread.
MindArk is running event,good, its Caly event, cool, no problems with that. IDK from where somebody sucked out theory about group of ppl who hates Caly. We all go there, do trades, hunt, craft, hang out, we just like some other places better. The problem is MA said its universe wide event,they didnt say, Caly was 1st planet so all FEN stuff is going to happen there,and if they would say that,still all cool.
So what do we have here? Communication problem from MA side? Very likely, because I refuse to believe MA didnt add loot on Partner Planets for unknown reasons.

Lucky we have the data on planet popularity, by global. So no arguments, insults or attacks necessary

Lucky we have the data on planet popularity, by global. So no arguments, insults or attacks necessary

Yeah but its not official.Its used based and it does not always reflect the reality.You can use it as argument from both side however you want.
One side will say that on arkadia there are small hunters who don't global much or their globals don't appear because the lack of players registering globals on tracker therefore the total value on hunt is small.
We don't need to find out the exact value.Its important to understand the big picture.Only the idea one hunter can outperform 2 planets combined its laughable.You don't need to bring numbers to win the argument by 10% or whatever.Its still laughable if 1 hunter alone can come close to that result.
If you enjoy a particular planet just stay there, don't explain yourself and If you ever want any items come on Calypso.
Thanks

Entropia life is not good info for tracking data on smaller planets , can be easy 3-5 times more globals , and i think planet partner cant post data if mindark dont approve it first.

Thats why i put that i know it doesn't capture all, etc...however unless you are saying that Cyrene can make up the difference in globals alone with Calypso (58,050 compared to 2,978,593) ....then your point is mute. Even Ark can't keep up with Caly in that regard and there are a lot of players there. I'm on Cyrene myself at the moment and i like it there...and yes none of my globals have counted from last night, but i can also run around and not see anyone else hunting in many spots, yet i always manage to run into someone on Caly even in remote areas.

The number of avatars on the other planets is just no where in Caly's league and that's why it doesn't surprise me that FEN items have not dropped outside caly besides from FEN tokens. I'm sure many players have also left those planets to hunt on Caly because they see loot dropping there and not on their own planet...that doesn't help the situation either as it just adds more to Caly.
imo it's fairly simple: the overall amount of auction activity gamewide forces those who depend on the auction to sell their loots to hunt on caly, generating a vicious cycle. I'd love to diversify - I miss planet hopping when I was lower cycle a lot - but I'm neither good enough at, nor interested enough in, trading to justify untethering myself from the most active auction, and if I did, it would be a long time before that affected other auctions, as I'd have to rely more on trade chats (a legit horror in themselves but one does build clientele over time). A minor blessing is that well placed shops on calypso are rare and hard to get compared to on other planets, but thops are a bit clumsy tool for doing business, to the point where I don't see them having a huge effect on the Auction-Selects-Planet spiral.

:twocents:

I do not understand if you are trolling or serious. Either way you are spouting nonsense, when called on it you try to 'double down' on your nonsense as though that makes it true somehow.

Not counting Gold shirts, 384 FEN items have dropped according to tracker.

That is large enough sample size that when rolling the dice, another planet should have looted something, ANYTHING, regardless of any size deviation you may expect. In fact you would expect somewhere in the range of 20-50 items to have dropped on other planets, yet so far we have not seen any.
Based only on my own experience in farming wools, this discrepancy is well within the usual range of deviation in loots in this game

Why all treads in here ends with personal assaults and dick swinging ? Nature of internet?
Nobody says ppl of Caly stole something from ppl who dont hunt there, or people on other planets Deserve or Demand something!
Bella just asked why it is like it is, kinda reminded "you know there is that loot knob in that room where you never go". :laugh:
We can argue about numbers and math, we can make up numbers to boost egos, we can do all that shit what we usually do here, it doesnt matter...
We are different, you drink Cola i drink water,u like big girls i like slim, or vice versa. You like to hunt on Caly I like hunt on Cyrene. It makes one of us better??
We really dont know details about MindArks and PP agreements, what we know,relations between MA and PP are one BIG STINKY PILE OF SHIT and we stepped in it again in this tread.
MindArk is running event,good, its Caly event, cool, no problems with that. IDK from where somebody sucked out theory about group of ppl who hates Caly. We all go there, do trades, hunt, craft, hang out, we just like some other places better. The problem is MA said its universe wide event,they didnt say, Caly was 1st planet so all FEN stuff is going to happen there,and if they would say that,still all cool.
So what do we have here? Communication problem from MA side? Very likely, because I refuse to believe MA didnt add loot on Partner Planets for unknown reasons.
Just a reminder that the ONLY reason this is a Calypso-centered event is that the only FEN trader is located at Twin. The rest is par for the course in statistics.

Just a reminder that the ONLY reason this is a Calypso-centered event is that the only FEN trader is located at Twin. The rest is par for the course in statistics.

And the fact that there are at least four FEN items unique to Calypso only.

And the fact that there are at least four FEN items unique to Calypso only.
Thorifoid mace dropped from argonaut. Argonaut claw dropped from robots. I'll be a bit of a hard sell that either of those will become mob-specific like they were supposed to be, and even if they were, Rocktropia has argonauts. Looking at the general pattern, I'll be very surprised if the FEN lootable weapons & FAP aren't lootable universe-wide.

so I collected my 3500 tokens for FEN Angel. Went to twin and did the purchase. contacted support and this was the reply

"There is currently an issue with the set bonus buffs on the Angel FEN edition armor.
This issue has already been corrected, and will be implemented in the patch scheduled for next week, Tues.
Jan. 22."

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

so I collected my 3500 tokens for FEN Angel. Went to twin and did the purchase. contacted support and this was the reply

"There is currently an issue with the set bonus buffs on the Angel FEN edition armor.
This issue has already been corrected, and will be implemented in the patch scheduled for next week, Tues.
Jan. 22."

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Phase Three confirmed starting January 22? :cool: :cool::cool:

Thorifoid mace dropped from argonaut. Argonaut claw dropped from robots. I'll be a bit of a hard sell that either of those will become mob-specific like they were supposed to be, and even if they were, Rocktropia has argonauts. Looking at the general pattern, I'll be very surprised if the FEN lootable weapons & FAP aren't lootable universe-wide.

Yet despite significant activity on Arkadia there is no confirmation of any significant FEN items (clothes are basically useless) on Arkadia or any other planet.

Back