FEN Event Phase Two

So is the random drops planetwide!?

Nice to see new ithems , but whoud be nice some mining stuff added , also lootble clothing choud have 5% speed buff on them:wise:

fair items for fair prices.. i believe these items will hold the price on plat tokens to ~15ped

Unlimited Argonaut Claw!! W00t!!! :yay:

Is there a limit of 1 item per person?

Undoubtedly there will be a special Argonaut spawn.

And probably a special Berserker spawn also to be sure they screw our LG area.

Hopefully. Also an untaxed spawn of thorio would be great, because is impossible to hunt them now. I honestly regret your society got that LA, it was splendid when untaxed (read un"managed"). (Thinking of Miwak, bit tired now, if you meant other LA, then sry).

Also if some galactic boot could kick the butt of LA owners who have neconu, would be fantastic. And foma mobs. And phasm. And whatever else is impossible to be hunted because reasons.

Ontopic: :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Undoubtedly there will be a special Argonaut spawn.

And probably a special Berserker spawn also to be sure they screw our LG area.

Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Thorifoid-only)

It doesn't specify its Berserker subclass.There are many : Thorifoid Berserker , Thorifoid Shaman , Thorifoid Waywatcher.
There are also different spawns of different mobs in this class and its not your LA.Most people i know prefer Mindreaver's cave.
If that LA would be an interesting area to hunt on you wouldn't own it today.
Look at the bright side.
Enjoy

Hopefully. Also an untaxed spawn of thorio would be great, because is impossible to hunt them now. I honestly regret your society got that LA, it was splendid when untaxed (read un"managed"). (Thinking of Miwak, bit tired now, if you meant other LA, then sry).

Also if some galactic boot could kick the butt of LA owners who have neconu, would be fantastic. And foma mobs. And phasm. And whatever else is impossible to be hunted because reasons.

Ontopic: :yay::yay::yay::yay:

you want Neconu? not only are there several LA's with Neconu now, but take a ride through AOL66, around 388/421, your radar will be almost solid red from dense spawn gl out there

Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Thorifoid-only)

It doesn't specify its Berserker subclass.There are many : Thorifoid Berserker , Thorifoid Shaman , Thorifoid Waywatcher.
There are also different spawns of different mobs in this class and its not your LA.Most people i know prefer Mindreaver's cave.
Look at the bright side.
Enjoy

Well, you know, it's a BERSERKER Mace, so I'll just assume, probably safely.

Please come to LG, Messi.

Best news I've seen since me winning cat 7 for mayhem!

Such a NICE list and wish I had the PED to buy half of it lol!

Well, you know, it's a BERSERKER Mace, so I'll just assume, probably safely.

Please come to LG, Messi.

Its an assumption not an official word from Mindark.
When ill arrive you'll see me.
Enjoy FEN

will there be a phase 3 Mindark?

I am guessing (hoping) that it will be a phase 3. There should be a phase 3 or else it would be weird that they started using the term phase all of a sudden.

Also the lack of a FEN version of high end laser rifle, shortblade and longblade in FEN trader might hint that it is saved towards a final phase :)

I am guessing (hoping) that it will be a phase 3. There should be a phase 3 or else it would be weird that they started using the term phase all of a sudden.

Also the lack of a FEN version of high end laser rifle, shortblade and longblade in FEN trader might hint that it is saved towards a final phase :)

It's phase 2 of a 2 phase process mate ;)

If there will be a 3rd phase I'm sure they will look into mining/crafting/pvp/misc.

There's also an obvious imbalance in clothing - multiple types of shirts and jackets but just one type of pants.

edit: which also might mean something is saved for later.

Last edited:
Ahh. this is awesome! Well done Mindark!!

Phase 2 look Super cool :yay::yay::yay:

I have some questions :
-Is other planets will have a FEN Token Trader? Is it a Calyspo event or Universe ? I suppose it's Universe Event, but since other planets players have to go in pvp lootable to reach the trader, it become dangerous. It's not really fair.

-Items will start to drop at same time as Calypso ? I'm remember when tokens started to drop after many days, only Calypso was able to drop them.

New maturity or Mesis, Agrash and Leumed ?..
Those are 10K/15K HP :girl:

This was posted back in 2017 by Ludvig/Mindark

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?299504-Agrash-and-Lemuid&p=3599245&viewfull=1#post3599245

The Agrash and Leumed have appeared a few times at Mutant Invasion events, for example near old Hadesheim.

The underground Argonaut world has not appeared ingame, though you do have a small cave as part of the Argonaut mission chain north east from Port Atlantis.

The main question is, Ludvig, will the shades and cool cloths also drop from the big mobs? Or do I have to stop grinding the lvl 50 mobs to get some shades? :D

The items can be looted on and above the minimum Danger Level stated.

would be nice to see some stats for the lootable items as well

and it says over 30 items while the list only shows 23... there are more that are not on this list?

The items can be looted on and above the minimum Danger Level stated.

Thanks a lot!

How many items in total will it be?
Is it ONE impfap FEN or will it be several?
They can;t say how many were put in loot, because if they did, after all would have been looted, people would stop hunting. They probably don't have a limit. They probably put it in the loot with a chance of one dropping every million mobs killed.

They can't announce a faze 3, for the same reasons, people would not be so interested in faze 2.
My guess there will be a faze 3, around christmas, when everyone will be bored of faze 2 already, when all the could iems would have been long gone and given how many from the community have asked for some mining tools, I think they would add them, but I hope they will make them a lot more expensive and in much smaller quantities, max 3.

Until then, I believe this will be a very busy month for us all :D
Happy grinding everyone!

Unless there is a phase 3 coming all current *relevant* items i foresee wiping off within first 30 seconds in game. Anyways good to see nice items in loot for sure.

MA perhaps consider adding a new token every update :) Just a thought.

I agree. Sorry if i'm not excited by this announcement. 30 items? And still items that I have to buy with ped if I have all the tokens.
It's something, but that's about it.. something.

Thanks a lot!

They can;t say how many were put in loot, because if they did, after all would have been looted, people would stop hunting. They probably don't have a limit. They probably put it in the loot with a chance of one dropping every million mobs killed.

They can't announce a faze 3, for the same reasons, people would not be so interested in faze 2.
My guess there will be a faze 3, around christmas, when everyone will be bored of faze 2 already, when all the could iems would have been long gone and given how many from the community have asked for some mining tools, I think they would add them, but I hope they will make them a lot more expensive and in much smaller quantities, max 3.

Until then, I believe this will be a very busy month for us all :D
Happy grinding everyone!

you are playing this game how long? and you still think its chance based and no item cap? xD

Back