FEN Event Phase Two

you are playing this game how long? and you still think its chance based and no item cap? xD

There are certain limitations, for sure. Many if { and else if { in the code but the only item cap was set to the sacrificial dagger. The rest are pure speculations based on nothing.

There are certain limitations, for sure. Many if { and else if { in the code but the only item cap was set to the sacrificial dagger. The rest are pure speculations based on nothing.

then how do you explain the drops of 3 to 6 UL MF chips every fucking migration (think it was migration and not another event) in a timeframe of 3o minutes to 2 hours? they just increased the chance for the items to drop in that timeframe? sounds a lot more likely to me they raised the cap on it. thats also the reason why every fucking time theres is new stuff out there it drops nearly instantly after server restart.

These are indeed a lovely items :)

I really hope there will be Phase 3 where we can see some Mythical weapons including the gorgeous Armatrix LR-60 FEN Edition :yay:

These are indeed a lovely items :)

I really hope there will be Phase 3 where we can see some Mythical weapons including the gorgeous Armatrix LR-60 FEN Edition :yay:

that one already exists and its a mayhem weapon isnt it?
id rather be looking forward to lr20 or LR25 FEN or some other low level items like some FEN gnome armor or somethin or maybe a medium to low level mindforce chip or amp and not only that high level 20k+ item stuff

that one already exists and its a mayhem weapon isnt it?
id rather be looking forward to lr20 or LR25 FEN or some other low level items like some FEN gnome armor or somethin or maybe a medium to low level mindforce chip or amp and not only that high level 20k+ item stuff

That one also exists and it is a Mayhem weapon: A&P Series Mayhem LR-20.

There will be some very cool armors too, I am sure they are among the missing items from the original list :)

sounds good. though low-level players only get the very first item, the shirt. add a few more things for newbies honestly

sounds good. though low-level players only get the very first item, the shirt. add a few more things for newbies honestly

almost as if it's an incentive for new players to skill up quickly :)

L15 can be done with a z12 from starter pack if new player is willing to invest 100-200 PED in armor and hire a S10 faper for decay :D

L30 can be done with z12 and a full team easy.

And you can join any shared event and shoot with z12 on L50+ bosses.

There is chances for new players!

Many other options with very small investments that can help to go L30+ even as fairly new player!

Honestly don't. A low level avatar can kill the small argonauts pretty easy. Low level avatars can work together to bring down up to level 30 no problem.
Skill up, gear up, this is the best incentive! :D

Great and hope to see soon some items for miners :)

I hope that in the selective list you have not included everything because I would like to see some objects.

I was thinking about other "contests," and they all say "no purchase necessary."
Not in EU! "win" tokens and then purchase your prize.

I was thinking about other "contests," and they all say "no purchase necessary."
Not in EU! "win" tokens and then purchase your prize.

Or loot them, which is why you see a lot of positive feedback in this thread.

Nice to see new ithems , but whoud be nice some mining stuff added , also lootble clothing choud have 5% speed buff on them:wise:
If there will be a 3rd phase I'm sure they will look into mining/crafting/pvp/misc.
(...)given how many from the community have asked for some mining tools, I think they would add them, but I hope they will make them a lot more expensive and in much smaller quantities, max 3.
Great and hope to see soon some items for miners :)

Please leave mining alone, thank you.

The balance is fragile enough already to sustain more imba items thrown at it.

When you go unamped tt finder it's obvious you don't need anything else, but, you too, should leave it to the actual consumers, to ask for better and why not, more expensive products, because if you don't consume much, why not let others consume more?

Atleast now we know you are miner.A clueless one.

I think a great mining item could be a FEN DSEC30 UL with like a max of 5. Also probably be like 1000 Plats +

I think a great mining item could be a FEN DSEC30 UL with like a max of 5. Also probably be like 1000 Plats +

Doesn't sound bad, except the price, should be 3-5k plats :)

... or just VRX 3000 UL plz :)
No need to be pre-amped. A decent >>>deep<<< one

Some perfected excavator ( combine speed of mod and eco of imp..drools....) , deep finders ( no need for preamped ul), a couple mod refiners .. plenty of mining gear can be introduced.

God forbid, no preamped ul please, not even unique. UL amps were a mistake themselves. A few excavators and refiners, yeah, totally, a few superdeep not preamped finders, yeah. And maybe one day, one can dream, when I will be 65 probably, a vechicle dedicated to mining which can project (at a modest cost) a protective field such as to not be obliged to shoot all kind of annoying mobs, with slots for excavating and prospecting and an upgrade chain, thanks. Which could store maps of various resources and those could be sold themselves like blueprints. Yeah, wake up.

Some perfected excavator...

Perfected finders that can find some opals, tier components, henren towers and other stuff that MA forgot to adjust in drop :D

put some bp or vehicle that we can buy with plat tokens :yup:

Honestly don't. A low level avatar can kill the small argonauts pretty easy. Low level avatars can work together to bring down up to level 30 no problem.
Skill up, gear up, this is the best incentive! :D

it's about hooking new players. 99.9% of which won't invest enough money to get to even argo young killing.

fen with its tokens was the right idea (and something I've long been suggesting - farm tokens to sell to richer players who trade em in for items), but getting enough gold for even only 1 item is still way out of the league of newbies. bronze tokens should've dropped from level 0 on, tradeable for at least 1 complete outfit, an exclusive pet and some other FUN stuff. I've never seen any online game that shuts out newbies so consistently from events! :rolleyes:

it's about hooking new players. 99.9% of which won't invest enough money to get to even argo young killing.

fen with its tokens was the right idea (and something I've long been suggesting - farm tokens to sell to richer players who trade em in for items), but getting enough gold for even only 1 item is still way out of the league of newbies. bronze tokens should've dropped from level 0 on, tradeable for at least 1 complete outfit, an exclusive pet and some other FUN stuff. I've never seen any online game that shuts out newbies so consistently from events! :rolleyes:

I think your approach is wrong. You are talking about a 3days newbie. A 2 weeks newbie can do fine in this event and all other mayhem events in cat1. This event occurs every 5 years (hopefully they will keep this tradition).

I have a two weeks disciple (finished in 1) that is going to get adj mk2 this week and with shogun he can do pretty nice in the events.

You're saying there's not enough gold at that level. If a 3 days old avatar should loot much more stuff, what should Smilgs loot at 10-20k turnover a day? (he's gonna whine anyway without tt profit :D but that's not the point).
How do you want to balance new players with those that grind the game hard? The game definitely needs both but the idea is (like in every other game, like in everything) you should evolve and move to the next level as soon as possible and your permanent goal should be to get to the end game as quickly and as cheap as you can. Because there are many benefits to hunt higher level. Name of a tool should really be the last thing on your mind. But who knows, maybe they will be called 2018 and you will be able to better organize them in your room of trophies :D

Back