FEN Event Phase Two

Which PP has been in here for fifteen years? I dont suppose any besides Calypso :)

That besides the point, its clearly states in opening post.

[/U]
Looted FEN Edition Items
Over 30 completely new FEN Edition items have been added, waiting to be looted from creatures anywhere in Entropia Universe!

It dose not say exclusively to calypso.

That besides the point, its clearly states in opening post.

It dose not say exclusively to calypso.

As per your quoted bit

Looted FEN Edition Items
Over 30 completely new FEN Edition items have been added, waiting to be looted from creatures anywhere in Entropia Universe!

Since when does "Anywhere" translate to "Everywhere" :scratch2:

Since when does "Anywhere" translate to "Everywhere" :scratch2:

Not sure if you have an agenda or just being pedantic, but one would think that anywhere FEN tokens drop is included in the FEN event. Nothing can be safely assumed with MA, but that seems logical to me.

Edit: To clarify, I can confirm tokens drop on Rock, SI, Hell, and HTT. (the only places that really matter....)

FENtropia Gold T-Shirt (M) has started to drop on RT, so now FEN items can now be found ANYWHERE in the universe.

Looted FEN Edition Items

:xeek:

The mod FEN is from the trader, 6k tokens.

Still no MF chip dropped ? i guess there will be a few only... Good job :mad:

• Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition - Danger Level 25 (Argonaut-only)

The items can be looted on and above the minimum Danger Level stated.

It looks like that's not correctly implemented then and that is quite disappointing. The mob that dropped that item is level 17...

Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:02:59
Argonaut Hunter 53 PED Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:03:00

It looks like that's not correctly implemented then and that is quite disappointing. The mob that dropped that item is level 17...

Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:02:59

so you are saying that MA has big problems configuring loot tables? shocking...

i mean seriously... ive done that for a few games and its insanely easy. a 15 year old intern could do it after 15 minutes of training. either the code is that insanely bad that it makes the easiest things tough as shit or they have zero programmers or even people with slight understanding of IT.

I am more sad that I hunted that tiny argo spawn for hours for a small claw yesterday dn not only does that loot from them, but this one too today!

:'(

I am more sad that I hunted that tiny argo spawn for hours for a small claw yesterday dn not only does that loot from them, but this one too today!

:'(

Welcome to Bugtropia. Have a nice stay

Buy high markup armor so you can hunt the wrong mob :duh:. Maybe we need to hunt anything except what they say the item drops from?

Buy high markup armor so you can hunt the wrong mob :duh:. Maybe we need to hunt anything except what they say the item drops from?

Fuga will drop the Imp FAP, i'm sure of it.

some 8k turnover and not even a gold shirt. what was the point of this again?! :rolleyes::laugh: reminds me of trying to find a good unique in path of exile... but there you get at least SOMETHING and not just nothing at all. maybe ma should give divination cards a shot too...

I'm doing the mayhem solely for the daily, certainly wouldn't touch it for boxes or tokens or items (LOL at the latter)

only choosen would loot some FEN items, and you may be one of them (or not)

how chosen must you be to loot a +3 ped shirt. that's just dumb I'm not getting one

how chosen must you be to loot a +3 ped shirt. that's just dumb I'm not getting one

I looted 2 yesterday alone. Dunno m8. Maybe it's because karma's a bitch? :laugh:

some 8k turnover and not even a gold shirt. what was the point of this again?! :rolleyes::laugh: reminds me of trying to find a good unique in path of exile... but there you get at least SOMETHING and not just nothing at all. maybe ma should give divination cards a shot too...

I'm doing the mayhem solely for the daily, certainly wouldn't touch it for boxes or tokens or items (LOL at the latter)

Probably cycled 20k before I got a shirt, then I got like 5 in the next 20k. Seems pretty wavey/random. No other items tho :/

Too many shirts too few items, I can't be arsed to shoot for that kind of bs

... pity because the loot on the event argos is otherwise swell

So this event is made to get one player very rich or...?

Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Tue, 25 Dec 2018 16:15:50
Corrosive Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Thu, 20 Dec 2018 08:14:11
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Sat, 15 Dec 2018 06:04:47
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:58:33

thats that lucky person for who event was made ))

Thorifoid Berserker Mace FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Tue, 25 Dec 2018 16:15:50
Corrosive Attack Nanochip XIII FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Thu, 20 Dec 2018 08:14:11
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Sat, 15 Dec 2018 06:04:47
Castorian Combat Mace Mk.VI FEN Edition Penethol Junkman Bloodsteel Thu, 13 Dec 2018 15:58:33

thats that lucky person for who event was made ))

I am sure if you cycle theamount he is cycle on those mob you wil also get some of those but no everyone has that amount of ped to cye that is the problem so as you are saying he is lucky yup i agree but not that he looted those items but lucky that he can cycle that much ped :D

I am sure if you cycle theamount he is cycle on those mob you wil also get some of those but no everyone has that amount of ped to cye that is the problem so as you are saying he is lucky yup i agree but not that he looted those items but lucky that he can cycle that much ped :D

Actually hes not even top hunter per last 30 days. So this argument is invalid. Also you may see this as comunity cycling against one person PED cycled per time... Im sorry but its staticticaly imposible for one person to loot majority of items dropped. Just imposible. And In game where statictical principles are applied is that One man show something way to shady for me.

Actually hes not even top hunter per last 30 days. So this argument is invalid. Also you may see this as comunity cycling against one person PED cycled per time... Im sorry but its staticticaly imposible for one person to loot majority of items dropped. Just imposible. And In game where statictical principles are applied is that One man show something way to shady for me.

Probably combination of high cycle and some extreme wave-timing and luck involved. He looted some items in FFA5 and some in lower FFA. Seems like he knows where to hunt when.

Probably combination of high cycle and some extreme wave-timing and luck involved. He looted some items in FFA5 and some in lower FFA. Seems like he knows where to hunt when.

Yea just too many coincidences. Its like when u get back home and your wife tells you why do u have girl parfume on you? Dear look you wont believe it, i was walking on the street and i suddely fell and there was a parfume sale stand i falled into it....
Too many concidences leads to divorce

Last edited:

Also, not everyone has the courage to go against the established meta. :)

Junkman does a lot of things that "make no sense" according to forum pundits, such as selling looter skills regularly.

shhhhh!

Also, not everyone has the courage to go against the established meta. :)

Junkman does a lot of things that "make no sense" according to forum pundits, such as selling looter skills regularly.

SHHHHHHH RAT! Junkman like his secrets!

How i looted all the items

Ok so since everyone wants to know the secret.... and some think its a conspiracy.... i will tell in open forums the big secret!!! Its because i am NVE!!! YEP THATS RIGHT! A PIRATE! WOOHOO! :lolup::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::wise::wise::lolup::lolup::lolup::ahh::ahh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Pure 100% pirate luck!! No really... on a serious note, its the gun. Its the perfect dps for 2.0 algorithm, just have to time the waves... OR, ITS BECAUSE I AM A PIRATE! OR, and i think this is the real reason, i cycle a lot and got lucky! And to the person that said i wasnt in top hunters... i am in top 100 all time, so ya, i do finally deserve a run of luck

Happy holidays all. I hope everyone love and peace. Junkman

Last edited:
Back