Heaven

Guardian
Society
Deagelteam
Heaven Diva Endless
attachment.php

Feffox are nice Big Gratz :yay:

Gött mos ?

Why two shrapnel listings? I've noticed this on my own loots but never seen any explanation. Gz By the way :)

Why two shrapnel listings? I've noticed this on my own loots but never seen any explanation. Gz By the way :)

I think that's because shrapnel can't stack over 10kped :)

On everyday hunting it's because there's a pool of peds from skill misses and pvp misses that is shared among players.

That's a lot of ped!

Congratulations! :woot:

Woah Nice Feffox!! GZ!!

gz on the hof

In this case the max stack is 10k ped for most looted stacks.

In other cases though, there is random bonus shrapnel that is based on decays kind of like a bonus pool. When you see 2 shrapnel non 10k+ hof, its a bonus payout, from the armor decay pool I believe.

Wow that's awesome! Congrats!! :yay:

Gratz! I like hunting that exact spot.

Ohhh Nice one!

Big..Big Gratz! :yay:

High Speed Control Component 0.50 ped :yay:

(and ofc gratz to the other stuff to :laugh:)

The 2. shrap is the placeholder for the UL item, we got in older days.

two stacks of shrapnel

There are two stacks of shrapnel because some items have been removed from the loot (laser and blp ammo) So there are two stacks because one of them takes the place of the secondary type of ammo loot. At least this is what i thought and still think. It was just a programing shortcut...

There are two stacks of shrapnel because some items have been removed from the loot (laser and blp ammo) So there are two stacks because one of them takes the place of the secondary type of ammo loot. At least this is what i thought and still think. It was just a programing shortcut...

Where do get this info from?? I belives the extra shappnel is some kind a bonus.

Back