Question: Skeleton Parts

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
After a bit of a skilling push I have some parts I dont know what to do with....

Skeleton foot, gold, hand, head, hip, jaw, ribs, soul, spine.
Roughly 250-300 of each

Some parts look like they are used for Next Island time crystals (I looted these on secret island)
Are any of the rest of the parts used on NI or SI?

Bonus question: Mystery Boxes..... are they just replacements for the colored skull instance keys, or are they something else entirely?

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Material and filter column 'Name' = 'skeleton' to see which parts are used in known blueprints. The time travel crystal is currently not relevant, its blueprint has also been changed to use simpler materials. We don't really know what's going on with that or what future plans are but selling these parts is often difficult.

Mystery Boxes are keys to instances on Secret Island, although they can be looted both on Secret Island and Next Island. Secret Island is the former Club Neverdie and while it has been separated in-world from Next Island, they continue to share server space or some such overlap which prevents fully independent development.

Thanks for the info!
So its free to go to Ancient Greece now? (SI still requires the proper fee each way)

Luckily the skeleton parts are all low tt resources, so even with these big stacks, i can just forget them in storage unless someone wants to offer me 200% for the batch. Atleast now I know I dont need to be looking around for any bps for them :p

What info do you have on the SI instances, I never did the skull instances which I think these keys replaced?
I got a half dozzen plus of the mystery box 1s(very disappointing to see each time the hof noises and lights die down :/ ) so if they are easy enough to do, I may as well run them all.

Cool thanks. I play late Alaska time evenings so not many people around even though there always is a little chatter in #Rocktropia
will check out your link.

What info do you have on the SI instances, I never did the skull instances which I think these keys replaced?
I got a half dozzen plus of the mystery box 1s(very disappointing to see each time the hof noises and lights die down :/ ) so if they are easy enough to do, I may as well run them all.

The mystery boxs was add for the champoins leauge as add bonus. Someopne who was in event will know more. The skulls are still ing game for temple instances.

Back