Planet-side private taxi

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Say I want to hire you to fly me around planet-side for an hour. How much would you do that for assuming all fuel is covered?

Uber style, you use your own ship.

Nice post because I was wondering the same thing as to how much would it cost to have someone Uber you around to all the teleporters on caly

Say I want to hire you to fly me around planet-side for an hour. How much would you do that for assuming all fuel is covered?

Uber style, you use your own ship.

I used to charge 0.05 per km in my early days, fuel included. If sleip can do 57.6 km/h it should be 2.8 ped.
Would I do it nowdays -- it's different question. Probably if bored somehow.

But you have say team of disciples and want to share nice places with them I can rent my Dropship (with me as it bound) for that act :)

Ah thank you for that. Might need that soon.

Yes that's the thought :D get a group of people places.

I guess the eco solution would be those arctic choppers from Hunt the thing.

Ah thank you for that. Might need that soon.

Yes that's the thought :D get a group of people places.

I guess the eco solution would be those arctic choppers from Hunt the thing.

Worst solution as Arctic things have movement decay :)
Dropship is fun... Fast and many passengers... Well, kind of advertisement you know...

pshhh that tt can't be recovered anyway. Use it till it breaks haha. What's the dropship rent like.

pshhh that tt can't be recovered anyway. Use it till it breaks haha. What's the dropship rent like.

Well, normal heli will not use tt at all, so it's better to use one. Arctic is more like vanity item.

As for dropship -- it consumes four times more fuel then sleip so multiply and it will he good approximation.

Neat. Alright will keep in mind. This gave me a good estimate for info :D.

On the discord people said 7ped service fee for all day + fuel.

Back