Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If tiers cost so expasive for you - just dont tier it up thats it, its not must be easy, fast and cheap. I know true reason this thread - last 3 tiers on knife. Аnd thank god that for example some crazy uber doesn't run in pvp with perfected heddoc T10 in immortal mode
    Tier costs appear to be related to the cost to use the item. Assuming the decay scale follows the same trends as the other hedoc mayhem series, the perfected hedoc mayhem decays significantly more than the mod fap - meaning it's cost to tier to 10 would actually be remarkably reasonable by comparison.

Also I don't think Smilgs was ever asking for it to be "easy, fast, and cheap", considering what he has already spent on tiering his own equipment. Of course he wants more reasonable cost on his blade - and why shouldn't he? Without competing in Mayhem events (I have never seen him place) his only hope of recovering his tier costs are from grinding, and at current tier costs along with MA's track record of changing vital game mechanics, it is highly unlikely that he will recover his grinding costs before MA changes something.
    Say what you will, but I think that is a broken system. If the best equipment equipment is being used on one of the highest skilled avatars in game for 20+ hours/day and still can't break even with tier costs, there is a problem there.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn Inc.
    Images
    I agree in general. I think there would be a lot more tiering if it wasn't so expensive. Maybe take the Walmart approach rather than the Rodeo Drive approach.

There are armor parts you can buy for 3-5k that cost over 3k tt just to get to tier 2. So you spend almost double the cost of the armor to get 10% more protection. That's crazy.
    Last edited by Xen; 12-09-2018 at 20:37.
    Xen Shop Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Moreover, on many guns, especially newbies, tiers option is just useless

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    I'm frustrated by people who think they know what I am thinking and think that everything about me is selfish
    If that were the reason I would have written this before doing t5 then t6 and then t7 at t7 components over 400% and aimk2 t9 as well. And it is not a knife, mr knowitall.
    Anyway not that I have to explain myself to someone like you, but I have been thinking writing this since the introduction of v2 weapons seeing the tier costs. It was the arso chip 4 being 10x more expensive than chip 3 that tipped me off finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post
    I know true reason this thread - last 3 tiers on knife.
    Last edited by girtsn; 12-10-2018 at 05:12. Reason: 2.2 - Insults/Flaming
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Maybe they ought introduce micro benefits for tiering loot 2.0 weapons to help justify the super high costs. Say for example a chart like this:

Tier 1-3: Increase attack speed 1%
    Tier 4-5: Increase attack speed 1.25% and +.2% crit chance
    Tier 5-7: Increase attack speed 1.5% and +.4% crit chance
    Tier 8-9: Increase attack speed 1.75% and +.6% crit chance
    Tier 10: Increase attack speed 2% and +.8% crit chance and + .5% lifesteal

I'm just making up those #'s as an example. But my thought is, if you're going to charge the players 50k or 90k to get their gun to a high tier, put a little carrot in there for them. Then all of a sudden their weapon holds a little more value when they try and sell. It should not be a crazy overpowered advantage, but it could be a slight one.

The buffs could even be something to increase your looter level, they don't have to be the one's listed above. MA could be creative with it and do different buffs for different types of weapons.

Just an idea...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    imho no new system needed just make the costs reasonable
    and since the most of the advantage these days is for dps / hps / pps (damage health protection), just base it on those + range - dpp and efficiency harly relate to tiers with the new and brave return system
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

7. 12-09-2018, 21:02
    Reason
    Reply to 2.2 - Insults/Flaming

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Say what you will, but I think that is a broken system. If the best equipment equipment is being used on one of the highest skilled avatars in game for 20+ hours/day and still can't break even with tier costs, there is a problem there.
    I strongly doubt that the problem is in equipment....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Tier costs are fine, the availability of the materials is the real issue. Because of tier junkies that switch guns very often and are also tiering up all taggers, predamagers, finishers, faps, armors, basically EVERYTHING from inventory that can be tiered and also have 0 patience. When you make a price already high for tier, 3-5 times higher then it becomes a problem so you end up whining on the forum about it and maybe throw some dirt here and there to mask a low iq level.

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    Tier costs are fine, the availability of the materials is the real issue. Because of tier junkies that switch guns very often and are also tiering up all taggers, predamagers, finishers, faps, armors, basically EVERYTHING from inventory that can be tiered and also have 0 patience. When you make a price already high for tier, 3-5 times higher then it becomes a problem so you end up whining on the forum about it and maybe throw some dirt here and there to mask a low iq level.
    Because most important thing in their lifes is sum of total skill and a pair of extra points tier upgrading are never superfluous!

hire a high level tier upgrader to do the tier upgrading?
    The effective costs get lower the higher the level of the person doing the tiering...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast