PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Heh two of my personal trolls here as expected one ever so confident of his superior iq and the other I suspect a lithuanian using words that his previous alter ego would not know in his mother's tongue to wrongly translate @ google translate in first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe throw some dirt here and there to mask a low iq level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post
    Because most important thing in their lifes is sum of total skill and a pair of extra points tier upgrading are never superfluous!
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Zayka View Post
    Because most important thing in their lifes is sum of total skill and a pair of extra points tier upgrading are never superfluous!
    Atleast he don't stand behind RF scammers

Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
    Images
    First of all - Im never scam anyone in this game. Second - Girts, why persons who have opposite opinion than you automatically are trolls, scumbags, assholes and other rasist statements? I alrdy saw your threads like this, bout system must change, system change many time since then, but you still not happy. Do you realy think the problem in the system?! And yes, as i many times says - my english are terrible, sry guys...

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    Tiering costs are insane and need adjusting, simple as that. Sure it's gonna hurt some, but I often see items selling for less than their tiering costs now due to deflation. I think most people realize that, in most circumstances, tiering costs are not going to be returned when they sell an item.
    For weapons I agree on that, been speaking with Boo Who about his tiering up and I really think that is extreem, almost fell of my chair lol. Not to mention that if MA decides to bring out the same weapon but (L) ..... (look at some armors)

For finders it is ok, like for the F-106 it's around 1K (without MU) per level on the lvls 7-8-9-10, so cannot be compared to weapon tiering at all where we speak about 10-20k and more.....

What I see (for finders) is indeed that people sell tiered finders way to low, but mostly because they need ped fast ...and do not care if loosing peds

So for me tiering finders/price is ok BUT only if you gonna use it a lot and that is a huge different than tiering up a weapon with every tier costing that much + risk of deflation
    Colorer lvl 34 - Texturer lvl 31
    The Miner's Dream TICity, Platinum, C5
    Ores / Enmatter / Treasures
    Refined & Unrefined

Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    What I see (for finders) is indeed that people sell tiered finders way to low, but mostly because they need ped fast ...and do not care if loosing peds
    that or eventually invest in getting the tier skill up...
    F101 tier 1 costs are 5.99 TT , level 11.56 Tier upgrader, gets 14.16% of the materials back.
    So, 5.99*(1-0,1416) = 5.1418
    So the tiering costs are only about 5.14 PED , selling them for TT+6 or TT+6.5 would give more money than the tiering costs.
    And now think about someone doing the same with level 25 tier upgrader, that's 24% of the materials back, i think:
    5.99*(1-0,24) = 4.5524
    So a level 25 tier upgrader selling for TT+6, even though that matches the TT value shown of tiering costs, is running profit at it...

the level determines the effective tiering costs, so there may be someone buying all kind of tier x.9 stuff just to get the tiering skill higher and the tiering costs lower, which would be another reason for tiered MU to get lower over time.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    that or eventually invest in getting the tier skill up...
    F101 tier 1 costs are 5.99 TT , level 11.56 Tier upgrader, gets 14.16% of the materials back.
    So, 5.99*(1-0,1416) = 5.1418
    So the tiering costs are only about 5.14 PED , selling them for TT+6 or TT+6.5 would give more money than the tiering costs.
    And now think about someone doing the same with level 25 tier upgrader, that's 24% of the materials back, i think:
    5.99*(1-0,24) = 4.5524
    So a level 25 tier upgrader selling for TT+6, even though that matches the TT value shown of tiering costs, is running profit at it...

the level determines the effective tiering costs, so there may be someone buying all kind of tier x.9 stuff just to get the tiering skill higher and the tiering costs lower, which would be another reason for tiered MU to get lower over time.
    My higher tiers where done by Auktuma/McHammer .... you cant get any better in game lol
    Colorer lvl 34 - Texturer lvl 31
    The Miner's Dream TICity, Platinum, C5
    Ores / Enmatter / Treasures
    Refined & Unrefined

offtopic, nvm xD

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images
    I definitely agree that the tiering system is unbalanced... Most extreme example being armor imo. Tier 3 supremacy is 2500 tt per piece or 17500 in total for a 5% increase. Comparatively the bc-120 top event gun costs 4300 tt for tier 3. If every high end armor set sits at tier .9 - 2.9 it’s not helping the game at all.
    The newer guns are a bit extreme but worth it if they can grind profit and win events.
    Arson FEN has 85% efficiency and 40% more dps than TEN so the tier costs should definitely be higher but maybe not 10x. I guess if it was that great they’d all be sold already. But not worth >20k imo
    Faps I’d say are a bit overpriced for a 5% increase. Again if every fap sits at tier 0 it doesn’t benefit MA.

Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack View Post
    Tier costs appear to be related to the cost to use the item.
    Does this explain Rookie TerraMaster?

There most likely is some formula because armors with identical stats (Viceroy/Viceroy Skullcandy, Pixie/Grunt/Grunt (C)) have identical tiering costs; and max tt doesn't seem to be part of that formula (it's different for Pixie/Grunt). But beyond that, I doubt anyone has figured it out.
    There are many ways to skin a cat but just one way to boil a frog.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    dutch fluske
    Society
    AOW
    Images
    the tiercosts of the arsonistic iii TEN edition were lowered substantially after an thread here at pfc 5 years ago,ma admitted it handled the wrong formula,
    maybe that is the case also for the new arsonistic iv FEn editions ?

i own 1 and id like to tier it,but the costs are just absurd,i would think ma would like for us to have more turnover thus lower the tiercosts,
    anyway..maybe the owners have to sent some supportcases asking if these costs are because they used an wrong formula just like 5 years ago ?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast