Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Guardian
    Rick TheVictor Hypercharged
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I seem to remember something from 2015...

Not sure why they were discontinued.
    The answer is in the instructions..... contact support = MA spending wages.
    Jim Tournament Sponsor Johnson

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    The problem with 2.0 high eco weapons is that the tiering system wasn't updated with 2.0. dam/pec was a big factor in tiering costs and now that we have uber eco 2.0 weapons the tiering costs are crazy.

Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Tier costs are in perfect balance with the entire items in the history of EU or a tleast is what balance manager is trying to tell us (I hope its not the same 2016 easter ring balance manager).They only represent the quality of the item you are trying to upgrade.If you can't afford it leave it for someone else more competitive in that field.
    Just because there are items to be tiered in this universe it doesn't mean everyone should buy one and when it tick.9 you should immediately click it.
    You are basically buying shares of a particular item.You pay MA (in this case you cry to obtain freebies) to beat other players.Go hard or go home.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    dutch fluske
    Society
    AOW
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Tier costs are in perfect balance with the entire items in the history of EU or a tleast is what balance manager is trying to tell us (I hope its not the same 2016 easter ring balance manager).They only represent the quality of the item you are trying to upgrade.If you can't afford it leave it for someone else more competitive in that field.
    Just because there are items to be tiered in this universe it doesn't mean everyone should buy one and when it tick.9 you should immediately click it.
    You are basically buying shares of a particular item.You pay MA (in this case you cry to obtain freebies) to beat other players.Go hard or go home.
    you are assuming that ma uses the right formula,and that has not always been the case in the past(the arsonistic iii TEN chp )
    ma admitted thye used the wrong formula and adjusted the tieringcosts with an factor of 10 orso,that is an huge difference,so id like to know for sure if they didnt use the wrong formula again on arsochips

i dont mind spending peds,but i do mind spending way to much on an fault

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fluske View Post
    you are assuming that ma uses the right formula,and that has not always been the case in the past(the arsonistic iii TEN chp )
    ma admitted thye used the wrong formula and adjusted the tieringcosts with an factor of 10 orso,that is an huge difference,so id like to know for sure if they didnt use the wrong formula again on arsochips

i dont mind spending peds,but i do mind spending way to much on an fault
    If they will admit a mistake again I'm sure they will refund anyone who spend more than they should if that's the case.
    The stats on arso4 fen looks solid.I don't think an adjustment will be done but I won't be surprised if that happen.It won't be the first time they do mistakes.
    gl

Prowler
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    If I'm correct, higher tier costs were put in place for the newer generation of items so that they won't immediately outclass the old generation of items.

There's a reason T10 M83 can still fit in Cat 7, what with lr-60 aug being potentially more powerful starting in cat 6...

Zho...

edit: my math is bad lr-60 aug will outclass everything in cat 6
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ark Cybe Nor
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Would be nice to be able to un-tier each tier and return the tt value in uni-ammo

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    the tiercosts of the arsonistic iii TEN edition were lowered substantially after an thread here at pfc 5 years ago,ma admitted it handled the wrong formula,
    maybe that is the case also for the new arsonistic iv FEn editions ?
    anyway..maybe the owners have to sent some supportcases asking if these costs are because they used an wrong formula just like 5 years ago ?
    I am 99% sure the same problem that they "fixed" for 3 is there for 4 and support case sent. I think the problem with arso chip that they worked-around last time for arso 3 is the dmg over time which is not reflected correctly in formula. It is crazy to tier it at the same cost as imk2, but yea there are people around who are doing it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    The problem with 2.0 high eco weapons is that the tiering system wasn't updated with 2.0. dam/pec was a big factor in tiering costs and now that we have uber eco 2.0 weapons the tiering costs are crazy.
    indeed imho as well, it is cheap for them to increase eco for new items as it does not have (huge) impact so it drove the tier costs into sky

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    imho it is the same approach as the easter ring balancing - "who cares as long as we get some $ out of it". the tier prices were never in balance especially for high end armor - also the quality part of it (dpp, efficiency) has changed over time and the items cost as well.
    I think not clicking is a very decent advise as we all saw how it went with the imk2 t10 (such dedication, awesome!) asking price of 125k and then having to wait for a Bori to arrive in the game and buy it for 90k or so.
    Though I would still think that it should be crazy expensive to buy event weapons based on dps not the grinder guns.

And bump for this

2. some tier components are quite N/A like mentioned here and reflected in the component prices
    * tier 3, 7, 8 components
    * opals
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    TheRock
    Society
    Entropy
    Images
    the tiercosts of the arsonistic iii TEN edition were lowered substantially after an thread here at pfc 5 years ago,ma admitted it handled the wrong formula,
    maybe that is the case also for the new arsonistic iv FEn editions ?

i own 1 and id like to tier it,but the costs are just absurd,i would think ma would like for us to have more turnover thus lower the tiercosts,
    anyway..maybe the owners have to sent some supportcases asking if these costs are because they used an wrong formula just like 5 years ago ?
    It wont be lowered. Tier cost for guns are related 100% to the effecienty:. Thats why when i saw the new FEN items, before they came out. I was like... yea gl tiering them ...

The arso chip is same. High effecienty= high tier cost.

I would say same goes for mining finders. But sadly we don't have so many out there to compare this with each other.

I have tiered several stuff with lets say "bad eco". The cost been minimal due to that.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    this is not true, efficiency is not the only attribute of the formula same as dpp never was the only one.
    imho it is even still dpp related as for example modmerc and imk2 stayed same tier costs although their efficiency is quite different
    also as multiple people confirmed, arso chip 3 was "fixed" after many users complained in PCF about it being nonsensical, then arso chip 4 did exactly the same nonsense as it was not the formula that got fixed, there was an override for arso chip 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    It wont be lowered. Tier cost for guns are related 100% to the effecienty:. Thats why when i saw the new FEN items, before they came out. I was like... yea gl tiering them ...
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast